maxthon support needed

because i can't make a topic in support forum i did it here 

i'm using maxthon 5.2.7.2000 portable can't download from subscene.com by internet download manager or by maxthon downloader  from firefox i can download with no problem from subscene 

subscene is the only site i can't download from maxthon 

3cd2f67d03.jpeg

3cd2e7c99b.jpeg

26 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi @save,

You could try to restore the browser settings to default.

restore defaults.png

it fixed it but only when maxthon downloader is default downloader when i use idm as default downloader in setting the problem appear again i will waiting for new version of maxthon portable hope they fix it 

6e224cfb14.jpeg

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi @save,

I installed the Internet Download Manager and tried to download the file, all of the browsers give me the same dialog.

MaxthonSnap20190417191820.png

as for me it gives me this error only with maxthon as i posted before it works fine with firefox  hope maxthon team discover  the cause of this thanks for your help 

40 minutes ago, save said:

as for me it gives me this error only with maxthon as i posted before it works fine with firefox  hope maxthon team discover  the cause of this thanks for your help 

It may also be a problem attributable to IDM and its integration.

Try to see if the same thing happens with any of the portable versions of the series 5.3.8.xxx, which have a more modern chrome core.

49 minutes ago, pantantrollo said:

It may also be a problem attributable to IDM and its integration.

Try to see if the same thing happens with any of the portable versions of the series 5.3.8.xxx, which have a more modern chrome core.

i will thanks

Archived