Passwords export help

Hello all. I have been using Maxthon since it was called MyIE2.

I think it was the first browser to have tabbed viewing and it seemed so advanced to other browsers way back then.

Anyway, I would like to know how to export my passwords in Passkeeper please.

Thankyou for all help and suggestions.

there is one solution :

1 - connect to uu.me 

2 - Log in and Sign in

3 - go to passkeeper

4 - Sign again second time

5 - Anywhere on the page use <CTRL+A>  (select all)

5 - Right click on any hightligted field on the Left Panel

6 - Choose "Download the target to .." 

7 - Download the FAV Html file as .hmtl or better as .txt 

8 - open it with a text Editor, Excel, what you prefer, as Html with a local browser. 

9 - All the Passwords are readable, you can re-order the file as you need.

Tribute to @Ldfa from French Forum

1 hour ago, pantantrollo said:

It seems a joke in bad taste that "only" can be done in that way, having a maxthon account.

Personally I do not like having to synchronize anything to be able to have my passwords (something I "yes" can get with other browsers)

Oh, and which "other browser" do you know of that goes back to using trident as a browser engine that can actually do that? The bad joke here is that you actually believe that it should.

Hello pantantrollo ,

I see " troll " in your nickname , you may be one...

By the way, as you seems to like good old things, i think you can use a paper and a pen to write down your passwords , or better keep all in mind .

last thing, as passkeeper only works with a Maxthon Account, your comment is unsinfull. 

5 hours ago, PHYR said:

Oh, and which "other browser" do you know of that goes back to using trident as a browser engine that can actually do that? The bad joke here is that you actually believe that it should.

Honestly and from my ignorance, I do not know what the rendering engine has to do (trident, blink), with the possibility of being able to export the passwords. (I do not see it seriously)

My previous comment, it came about that other browsers if they export passwd, at least chrome and derivatives, as well as firefox (up to quantun) and even for IExplorer with some third-party tool (like quantun), but in maxthon, no.
I do not even know if there is at least some third party tool that can do it.

Do you think that should not offer such a feature?

5 hours ago, Polaurent said:

Hello pantantrollo ,

I see " troll " in your nickname , you may be one...

You see well, but draw conclusions about a person, based on the letters that make up his nick, does not say much about a person. It's like saying that someone is imbecile, just because that's what they call it

I think my comment is not in form or content unfortunate (so that you first consider what you put and I think that if you checked my posts before, you would see that they are generally constructive)

By the way, as you seems to like good old things, i think you can use a paper and a pen to write down your passwords , or better keep all in mind .

As for not wanting to have my passwd synchronized with assuming that I like the "old", well, obviously you are quite wrong, basically because there are other reasons than you could at first glance imagine, as you have done in this case.

In fact, the power to export them (what I want), is to not have to point them anywhere.
That way I could later import them into other browsers

last thing, as passkeeper only works with a Maxthon Account, your comment is unsinfull. 

And this I honestly do not understand (my English is not so good) :-)

Maxthon account I have (empty, without synchronizing anything), but I do not use it. To navigate I have the profile of "guest"

Sorry about this, Pantantrollo, but you post a question, i reply to your question as clearly as possible, with no particular affect.

Have just to say Thanks, not that it's shouldn't work like that because it's not the way you'd like it should have been and so and so ....

Like you, i'm not a Maxthon team member, I use it as the developpers have builded it, you should consider same that this is complex because it's safe.

On 3/11/2019 at 9:36 PM, Polaurent said:

Sorry about this, Pantantrollo, but you post a question, i reply to your question as clearly as possible, with no particular affect.

Have just to say Thanks, not that it's shouldn't work like that because it's not the way you'd like it should have been and so and so ....

Like you, i'm not a Maxthon team member, I use it as the developpers have builded it, you should consider same that this is complex because it's safe.     

No problem@Polaurent, I just wanted to clarify some points

Archived