v5.2.7.1000 Maxthon Download Manager is disconnected?

The Maxthon Download Manager is Disappearing once the Download is clicked from any link. I had to down load from Internet Download Manager.

Maxthon Download Manager I need please, this version is the worst giving problems since so  many days, We have to Login each time when the Browser is Opened, Yawn!

cant go back to previous version....so what to do? Downloaded again the v5.2.7.1000  as you said you fixed the problem? No change. More over each time we download a

new version getting confused so much to install n launch the new version. I mean the Maxthon Icon is disappearing and have to relink from the file so much hardship

On 3/7/2019 at 5:20 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hello, I tried to test but cannot confirm this issue, could you provide the video, URL, or screenshots?

HERE IN THIS SCREE SHOTS OF MAXTHON BROWSER, There is Maxthon Down Load Manager Under Right hand corner as a Box where the files were downloaded earlier, and in the last screen shot you will see it (THE MAXTHON DOWNLOAD MANAGER BOX) is disappearing?

THANKING YOU

See_the_Maxthon_Download_Manager_has_disappeared.docx

3 minutes ago, 22518361 said:

HERE IN THIS SCREE SHOTS OF MAXTHON BROWSER, There is Maxthon Down Load Manager Under Right hand corner as a Box where the files were downloaded earlier, and in the last screen shot you will see it (THE MAXTHON DOWNLOAD MANAGER BOX) is disappearing?

THANKING YOU

See_the_Maxthon_Download_Manager_has_disappeared.docx

PDFSee the Maxthon Download Manager has disappeared.rar

14 hours ago, 22518361 said:

THANKING YOU

In that last capture in which you comment that the downloader manager has disappeared, can not you make it appear from the icon on the top right, or with Ctrl+J?

10 hours ago, pantantrollo said:

In that last capture in which you comment that the downloader manager has disappeared, can not you make it appear from the icon on the top right, or with Ctrl+J?

Yes I can make it reappear from the top right, but unfortunately when ever there is going to download click, the Download Manager is disappearing, this nevver happened before, only after I downloaded the  v5.2.7.1000 official. Also I did install it from clean....

The default browser is set as Maxthon Download Manager as Usual.

As this is clearly a unique bug now, Please give some solution urgently.

We are used to Maxthon since many years as our default Browser!

Thank You

12 hours ago, 22518361 said:

Yes I can make it reappear from the top right, but unfortunately when ever there is going to download click, the Download Manager is disappearing, this nevver happened before, only after I downloaded the  v5.2.7.1000 official. Also I did install it from clean....

Thx for clarification, did not understand very well what was the problem

Just now, BugSir006 said:

Thank you for your screenshots. It's really odd. I cannot confirm this issue. How about the version 5.2.7.1100? 

Yeah But this version 5.2.7.1100  didn't say anything about updating on these issues? Updating so many version from ground zero is such a pain....why dont you make 

updating versions user friendly and easy with one click? you can just give a update click option in settings itself.

Thanking You

13 hours ago, 22518361 said:

Yeah But this version 5.2.7.1100  didn't say anything about updating on these issues? Updating so many version from ground zero is such a pain....why dont you make 

updating versions user friendly and easy with one click? you can just give a update click option in settings itself.

Thanking You

No, Maxthon DownLoad Manager isnt working(disconnected functionally) in either v5.2.7.1100 Beta version either....

Not sure what this guy is on about. 

MX downloader has NEVER stayed on top. If you click the MX main window it always takes focus.

The Downloader prompt will take focus once you click on a downloadable link, and subsequently the download manager. While the file is downloading, the manager doesn't stay in focus unless you explicitly click on the taskbar icon, use Ctrl-J, or the Downloads option from the main menu.

There's no indication from the posts or images to show that the taskbar icon is not being displayed.

53 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Well, he's from Australia, so....... :p

:beers::OMG_Face_Emoji_42x42:

2 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Not sure what this guy is on about. 

MX downloader has NEVER stayed on top. If you click the MX main window it always takes focus.

The Downloader prompt will take focus once you click on a downloadable link, and subsequently the download manager. While the file is downloading, the manager doesn't stay in focus unless you explicitly click on the taskbar icon, use Ctrl-J, or the Downloads option from the main menu.

There's no indication from the posts or images to show that the taskbar icon is not being displayed.

My dear you are entirely wrong, It was working normally before the above mentioned version was downloaded, I dont know why you are  not answering?  can I request you to stick to the

Problem, the CONTENT and understand the technical reason and try to rectify with suitable remedies as a Technical Support....I have presented you with Concrete Problem, You have understood it.

How much I try to get MAXTHON DOWNLOAD MANAGER Work again in vain. I am clear that you Support Guys have understood the problem. I request you  to kindly suggest

Remedies, I presented with Screen shot attachment also, The issue is straightforward to understand, Just Let Me get back the "MAXTHON DOWNLOAD MANAGER" How?

Already Hundreds have viewed this thread.....please give it priority.

regards

21 minutes ago, 22518361 said:

My dear you are entirely wrong,

Darling, there is someone that is wrong in this thread, and it isn't me.

It was working normally before the above mentioned version was downloaded

If working normally means keeping focus, then that would mean either 1/ there is something wrong with your version, 2/ you've done something with a 3rd party program to add that feature.

Normal functionality is that it is only in focus when instigated via a command (menu option/keyboard shortcut/download prompt).

I dont know why you are  not answering? 

There's plenty of answers here, and the outcome is - it's working as intended. 

22 minutes ago, 22518361 said:

You have understood it.

Yes, and we understand there is no problem.

22 minutes ago, 22518361 said:

The issue is straightforward to understand,

It seems we agree on what your alleged issue is, but don't agree that it's an actual issue because it's NEVER functioned as you describe.

So either there's a communication breakdown here and we're talking about something else, or as noted above, you've done something to add that feature (possibly without knowing?!)

I normally say repeating something doesn't make it true, but in this case i'll let that slide because what i'm saying is a bona fide verifiable fact:

- MX downloader NEVER, EVER stayed in focus while downloads were running. EVER.

2 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Darling, there is someone that is wrong in this thread, and it isn't me.

If working normally means keeping focus, then that would mean either 1/ there is something wrong with your version, 2/ you've done something with a 3rd party program to add that feature.

Normal functionality is that it is only in focus when instigated via a command (menu option/keyboard shortcut/download prompt).

There's plenty of answers here, and the outcome is - it's working as intended. 

Yes, and we understand there is no problem.

It seems we agree on what your alleged issue is, but don't agree that it's an actual issue because it's NEVER functioned as you describe.

So either there's a communication breakdown here and we're talking about something else, or as noted above, you've done something to add that feature (possibly without knowing?!)

I normally say repeating something doesn't make it true, but in this case i'll let that slide because what i'm saying is a bona fide verifiable fact:

For me I used MX DOWNLOAD MANAGER SINCE MANY YEARS since I switched back to Maxthon, this is really a surprise for me, but you are so arrogant and you are unfit for a support person, even if it is alleged, you can give solutions....and it is your Job, you better do your job or move....

THE MAXTHON DOWNLOAD MANAGER Has excellent connection with MX Browser when set as default downloader and is always working in all updates except this one, where the error ? either myside or your side, you should have some knowledge right?

On 3/13/2019 at 9:13 AM, pantantrollo said:

For if as mentioned in the thread and you may be talking about different things, it would be nice to provide some video of what is explaining with the current version, and if it can be, what did NOT happen to the previous versions, so we all left doubts :)

That's Fine, I have shifted to google chrome....I am fine with  it

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 9:13 AM, pantantrollo said:

For if as mentioned in the thread and you may be talking about different things, it would be nice to provide some video of what is explaining with the current version, and if it can be, what did NOT happen to the previous versions, so we all left doubts :)

learn proper English first...what I am talking and what you are babbling ? Even in the subsequent version updates you guys did not address the Maxthon Download Manager issue? 

Even in the subsequent version updates you guys did not address the Maxthon Download Manager issue? 

14 hours ago, 22518361 said:

learn proper English first...what I am talking and what you are babbling ? Even in the subsequent version updates you guys did not address the Maxthon Download Manager issue? 

Even in the subsequent version updates you guys did not address the Maxthon Download Manager issue? 

1- At no time, I think, I have said some disparity, I do not know why that "tone" in your comment.

As you are the one who questions, you should put all the information you have so that it can be solved, not the opposite, at least it is what someone who wants to solve a problem would do, put more of their part (in this case a video was requested so that some of us could understand what you're talking about)

2 - (the most important). I do not have to learn English well (I would like it, but I do not give for more, I try to do the best I can), I am like many, volunteer in the posts I publish, I share my time and my (few) knowledge. If that offends you, you should put more of your part to be able to understand me.
It is the questioner who should make it easy for others who can respond, not the other way around.

For me the easy thing would be not to answer, I think that even if my English is misunderstood, it would be better than not having any response.

Archived