PASSKEEPER DOESNT WORK

IceHouse

Maybe I'm not doing what you are or understanding what you are talking about, but I just accessed Passkeeper from the menu and from the QA page link and was able to login using my longtime password with no problem and have never had any issue with that. ( Not sure what you, No.1, are referring to with regards to "the same code I was sent")

1 hour ago, rick.lane said:

Maybe I'm not doing what you are or understanding what you are talking about, but I just accessed Passkeeper from the menu and from the QA page link and was able to login using my longtime password with no problem and have never had any issue with that. ( Not sure what you, No.1, are referring to with regards to "the same code I was sent")

It's tied to my phone number and when I enter my Maxthon Password, they send me a code that I have to enter and that is where the problem starts because I get the same error code that IceHouse got in his original post.  This has been happening for a very long time.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

37 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

It's tied to my phone number and when I enter my Maxthon Password, they send me a code that I have to enter and that is where the problem starts because I get the same error code that IceHouse got in his original post.  This has been happening for a very long time.

Well, that makes more sense; I don't have it tied to my phone so just my password is all that is required and that is why I have never experienced this problem. Thanks for the response.

Archived