New Tab Problem?

Alpha07

On 2/14/2019 at 1:16 AM, BugSir006 said:

Could you describe the steps cause this issue?

Step is simple: it happens ONLY when I launch a NEW tab. Not if I open from the bookmarks. 

On 2/14/2019 at 2:48 AM, Jubilar said:

I also encounter such a problem. I have this happen sometimes when i start some games. The full-screen maxthon window becomes small and moves to the upper right corner. When turning to full screen, this picture is obtained

I watch videos on Netflix and Kodi. I don't know if that has something do with it. Also, I am using dual monitor. All this started with last 4-5 versions maybe. 

yes, that happened to me since some 5.2.7.xx, but thats not happening every time, just occasionally. minimazing won't help, but you can make window smaller and bigger to fix it or i.e ctrl+b twice. the size of this new tab is the size of minimazed window of maxthon.

Can we have a remote via TeamViewer?

How about to minimize the browser then maximize it?

@ Bugsir 006 Can't do a remote, sorry. No problems minimising then maximising.

Here's an image of the bug

MaxthonSnap20190225231220.png

I have started having a second bug, where all the content in a tab movesto the right leaving a blank space on the left. Will post an image when it happens again.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Perplexer said:

This might be related to multi-monitor setups. I have never had this issue on my PC with a single monitor. But on another PC which has 1 monitor and 1 TV connected to it, this happens a lot.

Hi Perplexer,

Do they have the same screen resolution? This issue only happened on your second monitor?

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Perplexer,

Do they have the same screen resolution? This issue only happened on your second monitor?

One is a monitor, the other is a TV. They do NOT have the same resolution. Monitor is 2560x1440 and TV is 1920x1080. I think this is happening when TV is shut off and the PC detects that and changes resolution on the monitor. Before when I had an older monitor with the same resolution as TV, this was not happening.

Archived