Which Version Is coming soon ?

Amarpriyo

56 minutes ago, Amarpriyo said:

Anybody know Which Version Is coming soon ?

the one after the last one and the time its taking - over a month since the last release of anything it must full of new stuff that nobody wants but will add non of the features users have asked for

but - hey its free and Jeff is thinking about badges for users so all is good :wink:

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit
1 hour ago, Chantao said:

The "V 5.2.7.100" is anyway the best 5, so what else is there to come? * Smirk *

Well I've been waiting for some time for completion of full mx5skin support.  It's half-done at this point.

However, I don't have any hints that it's likely the next version.

To answer the  original post, the next version should be 5.2.7.x, where x > 100.

<<SL>>

1 hour ago, pantantrollo said:

I think it will bring great news, among the most outstanding and requested .... a new fund selector, which will be added a third line with 4 new colors

It's very simple and you don't need to wait for dev's, just do it yourself. In my skin you can find mod of this window - 

2019-01-23_173403.png

19 hours ago, Chantao said:

Picture 2 :New feature discovered: copy (as in Opera) The Green One 

newfeaturecopy.png

new feature - i guess so but the button is in chinese so thats wrong - add that i do not recall one post asking for this - i do recall MANY posts outlining bugs and requesting other features be added - where are those

its the same old story someone [a dev?] thinks they know better than users so adds something thats not needed - why should we expect it to be different - it was ever so

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived