Downloading data from my account

karver13

14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Please open the browser menu (Alt+F)>Tools>Import/Export user data>Import user data>MX5's guest account data.

MaxthonSnap20190107152104.png

@BugSir006: I have the inverse question; how do I import user account data into my Guest account?  Is there a way?  Mainly I'm concerned with Passkeeper, QA, and Favorites.

I'm hoping for some way shorter than re-entering everything manually.

<<SL>>

5 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

@BugSir006: I have the inverse question; how do I import user account data into my Guest account?  Is there a way?  Mainly I'm concerned with Passkeeper, QA, and Favorites.

I'm hoping for some way shorter than re-entering everything manually.

Currently, the Passkeeper and QA data cannot be exported. But you can export the favorites data to HTML then import to your guest account manually.

QQ截图20190108105928.jpg

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Currently, the Passkeeper and QA data cannot be exported. But you can export the favorites data to HTML then import to your guest account manually.

QQ截图20190108105928.jpg

Thanks, BugSir006, you confirm (unfortunatly) that I had not missed more efficient way(s).  I do wish that support for wxport of Passkeeper and QA would be provided. But even more I want to see *.mx5skin suport for UIHuge.dat mods be finished; half-baked support is not good enough for full skins.

<<SL>>

Archived