How I can change the skin of MxDock?

Alex Olvera

I observed that when I change the skin of my operative system, the MxDock is not affected for it. Now I wonder, Will be possible that exists some way of that this occurs?...

In the image of my desktop you will can appreciate an example about I want it.

(The MxDock is blue, exactly as my skin of windows)...

I hope that someone of you know the reply...

Thank you :D

easdfadsfs_zpsb07da2e8.jpg?t=1370187803

tony. replied at 2013-6-2 08:04 back.gif

would guess its possible - it will be a colour within the code but to do it you would have to change ...

From the code O.o?

and how do I access it?

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2013-6-2 08:13 back.gif

Right click on your Desktop Dock, click on Skin then on Translucence.

I know that is possible to change the skin to translucence, but if I change the color of my windows, the MxDock skin always will be the same, with a darkness color...

What I want is that change according my skin of Windows automatically...

Alex Olvera replied at 2013-6-2 08:21 back.gif

I know that is possible to change the skin to translucence, but if I change the color of my window ...

I'm on Windows 8 and it's just a little bit darker than the original, but it changes when I when the desktop theme changes. Is that not what you want?

2255 2256

post-530616-14315110431035_thumb.png

post-530616-1431511043329_thumb.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

there are two areas - users/mxdock and program files/maxthon/modules/mxdock - the former is just user settings - the latter is the dock program - when i first answered a thought it may have been formed like a skin using css files for colours etc but it is not - so whilst there will be a setting you would have to be able to alter the code within the program - so yes it must be possible - i think the settings are within the file res_en.dll - you would need something like resource hacker to look at it and alter settings

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

tony. replied at 2013-6-2 08:37 back.gif

there are two areas - users/mxdock and program files/maxthon/modules/mxdock - the former is just use ...

I think that you have reason, apparently is the only one way for do it :'c

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2013-6-2 08:28 back.gif

I'm on Windows 8 and it's just a little bit darker than the original, but it changes when I when t ...

The way that you said me is only an appearance achieved with the wallpaper.

What I want is something like this:

easdfadsfs_zpsb07da2e8-1_zpsb9eacd02.jpg

That the color to my MxDock as my S.O. skin

Alex Olvera replied at 2013-6-2 09:09 back.gif

I think that you have reason, apparently is the only one way for do it :'c

Ok, sorry, I just didn't fully understand what you wanted, but now I do and yes, tony. is a great skin guru, so he would know how you have to do it.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2013-6-2 11:41 back.gif

Ok, sorry, I just didn't fully understand what you wanted, but now I do and yes, tony. is a great ...

hmmmmm - its not part of the skin - they build it differently - as said i am sure it can be changed but how i am not sure

not as hard as i thought - this seems to work - copy the enclosed file into program files/maxthon/modules/mxdock

i have picked your colour - it does not always work - hopefully its near enough

mxdock.7z

post-2400682-1431511059706_thumb.png

tony. replied at 2013-6-2 12:33 back.gif

not as hard as i thought - this seems to work - copy the enclosed file into program files/maxthon/mo ...

yes, it's not the dll, it's the exe, but I didn't expect you to do that, that quickly.

Was just sending a link to PE explorer, portablized, in PM, when I've just seen the new post. Either way, just for the heck of it, please check your PMs, Alex

cooltext.png

was simple once i realised where it was - its just a graphic - so its just a matter of saving it as any colour - looking at whats in the exe there are a few backgrounds - but they are not used - maybe thats for the future

tony. replied at 2013-6-2 13:10 back.gif

was simple once i realised where it was - its just a graphic - so its just a matter of saving it as ...

oh well that, yes I had thought he had meant skins as in more than just color; color is simple, but either way, just got done doing some MAJOR, MUCH-NEEDED updates, so didn't see this thread until the last minute; that and I don't always pay attention properly.

cooltext.png

Archived