PDF files corrupted

Here everything is correct. And also under pdf from the administration itself, such as banks or other entities (all under https, in case it had something to do)

I also use the extension http://extension.maxthon.com/detail/index.php?view_id=3116, not the default browser.

Edit:
Tested with the pdf integration that Maxthon brings by default and all ok

What version are you using? I had this problem with a previous version that I downloaded but later found that a second release of the same version fixed the problem after a bit of back and forth here on the forum. Unfortunately, I don't remember which version that happened with though I believe it was a 5.2.6.x series beta release. I haven't had the problem since and am using 5.2.6.1000-rc portable right now and dealing with PDF's is as it is supposed to be. I don't actually download PDF's but rather from the download dialog box I choose "Open" and the PDF then opens in my reader, Foxit. That didn't work in the bad version that I had installed and when I downloaded the PDF file, I did get the file corrupted error. It's possible that you may just need to download the latest and try again.

12 hours ago, rick.lane said:

What version are you using? I had this problem with a previous version that I downloaded but later found that a second release of the same version fixed the problem after a bit of back and forth here on the forum. Unfortunately, I don't remember which version that happened with though I believe it was a 5.2.6.x series beta release. I haven't had the problem since and am using 5.2.6.1000-rc portable right now and dealing with PDF's is as it is supposed to be. I don't actually download PDF's but rather from the download dialog box I choose "Open" and the PDF then opens in my reader, Foxit. That didn't work in the bad version that I had installed and when I downloaded the PDF file, I did get the file corrupted error. It's possible that you may just need to download the latest and try again.

Using 5.2.6.1000-rc but it was installed over previous version.  Doing a complete clean install seems to have fixed the problem.  But thanks for all the input.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived