Youtube rendering...

Its been a long time since I used Maxthon but, I'm a little confused about the Youtube that Maxthon takes you to if you type it in the address bar. The Navigation/Search/Profile bar at the top of Youtube is not what you get on any other browser. Several features are missing and it looks odd.

However, if I go to google.com itself and access Youtube from the "Google apps" menu I'm taken to the proper Youtube that I'm familiar with. 

But when I access it from a bookmark or type it into the address bar myself, I end up back in bizarro Youtube world.

Am I missing something? Is there a reason for this? (I have no youtube extensions installed and this occurs regardless of which browser core I'm using.)

Bizarro Youtube

bsilgvA.png

Normal Youtube

7My1y7B.png

5 hours ago, Clairvoyance said:

Its been a long time since I used Maxthon but, I'm a little confused about the Youtube that Maxthon takes you to if you type it in the address bar. The Navigation/Search/Profile bar at the top of Youtube is not what you get on any other browser. Several features are missing and it looks odd.

However, if I go to google.com itself and access Youtube from the "Google apps" menu I'm taken to the proper Youtube that I'm familiar with. 

But when I access it from a bookmark or type it into the address bar myself, I end up back in bizarro Youtube world.

Am I missing something? Is there a reason for this? (I have no youtube extensions installed and this occurs regardless of which browser core I'm using.)

Bizarro Youtube

bsilgvA.png

Normal Youtube

7My1y7B.png

I normally visit YouTube from QA without being loged into YT.  When you come into YT using Google Apps, I think you will be loged-in.  

So,are you kogging into YT when you enter it with a bookmark or typing in the assressbar?  There is a difference between loged-in and not states of  YT.

<<SL>>

Archived