Vine rarely/never works.

Vine.co the gif/video site. Whenever I am redirected to their site all that comes up is a single frame. I have to drag&drop the url into another broswer in order to see the video.

Also, this sub is really dead huh? I saw when I came to post this that I was the last one to post something, over a month ago. I received no replies to that post and am probably wasting my time posting this, but I've gone this far already. Hopefully this sub picks up. Although it does have faults, Maxthon is a comparatively awesome browser.click here download link click here

The forum is slow, but there's still some life. The thing is your last posts were about long gone versions of MX. You're not going to get much response about them.

Regarding vine.co, that service was closed back in Jan 2017, at least according to the website. There's no links to test anything with, but i do recall that older MX versions had issues with embedded gifs/video on twitter/facebook. I'd say it was the same for vine. I'd assume any links you have should work ok with the latest version of MX5, no guarantee though.

Archived