I have not given up my dream yet

Chantao

My dream is that someday, if you have the Bookmarks in alphabetical order in Maxnote, the alphabet will appear on the displayed favorites bar as well. MX4 could do it and the first versions of MX5 were able to do it. Why can not the new ones have been around for a long time? My second dream would be: When is it finally time again? And as long as it is not time: Mozilla (and everyone else) can do it.

Seconded, @Chantao:)

Even though I keep my MaxNote Favorites nice and tidy, my Favorites Bar has become something of a mess.  You'd think Maxthon would use the same ordering mechanism in all places.  (It's also disconcerting to save a favorite from the MaxNote icon in the address bar and have to navigate through folders that are in a different, non-alphabetical order than they are in MaxNote:  :()

On 10/1/2018 at 3:41 AM, Chantao said:

That's why I always sort right away, Pedant. The whole life is just an improvisation anyway.

I do the same thing.  I just wish my sort-order choices would get remembered across devices (and in different places, like the Favorites Bar and Sidebar and Add to Favorites dropdown.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to add something here myself, was only noticed again: The function in Chrome "Super Sorter Extension" ignore Bookmarksbar you have to run extra; that's better with MX, because the standard is that he packs the last notes backwards. I would be glad if there was a feature that could be executed extra: Do not ignore FavoritesBar.

Archived