YOU TUBE SIZE CHANGES IN V 5.2.5.400

4 hours ago, 22518361 said:

I DONT UNDERSTAND? HOW TO PROVIDE A VIDEO? WHAT is guest mode? please expand your help files

Ask for a video capture of what is happening to you.

The way to work with maxthon is either as a guest (without a maxthon account, that is, in a normal way), or as a maxthon account user, where you can synchronize from passwords to bookmarks.

On 9/28/2018 at 2:43 AM, pantantrollo said:

Ask for a video capture of what is happening to you.

The way to work with maxthon is either as a guest (without a maxthon account, that is, in a normal way), or as a maxthon account user, where you can synchronize from passwords to bookmarks.

Sorry The Problem already stated and given screen shot also. Since many years I have Maxthon account and right now that is not the issue.

I am talking about the YOUTUBE screen SIZE Changes problem and after FULL SIZE again we are unable to get back to the default size and play list.

One More thing I already reported but it seems there is no action in it. While Playing YouTube videos on the ADDRESS BAR the THE Specific Link address is not changing even if 

Change the video, the old address persists, even if we refresh....

26 minutes ago, 22518361 said:

Sorry The Problem already stated and given screen shot also. Since many years I have Maxthon account and right now that is not the issue.

I am talking about the YOUTUBE screen SIZE Changes problem and after FULL SIZE again we are unable to get back to the default size and play list.

One More thing I already reported but it seems there is no action in it. While Playing YouTube videos on the ADDRESS BAR the THE Specific Link address is not changing even if 

Change the video, the old address persists, even if we refresh....

Cannot reproduce. You can try to disable all of the external extensions then refresh the page.

57 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Cannot reproduce. You can try to disable all of the external extensions then refresh the page.

But it was not like that all these Years, How come suddenly happening now? I did not download any new extensions, Youtube was working fine with before versions

57 minutes ago, 22518361 said:

But it was not like that all these Years, How come suddenly happening now? I did not download any new extensions, Youtube was working fine with before versions

Sorry, some extensions cannot adapt to the latest Maxthon 5. If you can confirm the extension which causing this issue, I will report to the dev team.

On 9/30/2018 at 3:38 PM, BugSir006 said:

Sorry, some extensions cannot adapt to the latest Maxthon 5. If you can confirm the extension which causing this issue, I will report to the dev team.

Thank You very much for your Reply, As I said there are no extensions report in this regards as I have no youtube related extensions. But surprisingly

from the default to full screen journey the erratic size behavior is occurring....The error is occurring once full screen is clicked.

Regards

On 10/3/2018 at 11:41 PM, 22518361 said:

Thank You very much for your Reply, As I said there are no extensions report in this regards as I have no youtube related extensions. But surprisingly

from the default to full screen journey the erratic size behavior is occurring....The error is occurring once full screen is clicked.

Regards

Hello,

Please try to disable these extensions.

QQ截图20181008133841.png

On 10/8/2018 at 4:10 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hello,

Please try to disable these extensions.

QQ截图20181008133841.png

Yes I did but still the FULL SCREEN of YOUTUBE when clicked back is behaving erratically, but in Chrome the Sizes are function ok.

I think the Connection of the Youtube with Maxthon is not totally matched.

On 9/29/2018 at 1:05 PM, 22518361 said:

Since many years I have Maxthon account and right now that is not the issue.

Not what was asked.

Sign out of your account, use the skip login option as shown below.

Go to youtube and see if the same problem happens. DO NOT install or do anything else.

MaxthonSnap20181014101836.png

18 hours ago, 22518361 said:

you are the most bullshit I have seen, stop bullshitting here and correct your Maxthon, MAXTHON is bullshit

Well aren't you a pleasant fellow:bouquet::5884970a7da3a_1:. That is the sort of attitude that won't get you anywhere.

I, along with the others in this thread are trying to help with an issue that so far, no one else has been able to duplicate. Yet apparently it's too hard to do a simple test (with instructions) that will take no more than 2mins to check if the problem still occurs, so others might be able to help you.

I'm not sure what exactly caused the sudden change in attitude (see below); my post may have been somewhat terse, but your reply was uncalled for.

Have fun :)

---

From

On 9/26/2018 at 6:51 PM, 22518361 said:

Thank You very much for the help.

Regards

V

On 9/29/2018 at 1:05 PM, 22518361 said:

Sorry

V

On 10/2/2018 at 1:41 AM, 22518361 said:

Thank You very much for your Reply

Regards

V

On 10/13/2018 at 7:20 PM, 22518361 said:

Thank You I will try as per your advice, 

regards

to

18 hours ago, 22518361 said:

you are the most bullshit I have seen, stop bullshitting here and correct your Maxthon, MAXTHON is bullshit

WOW!!

Archived