Show if site is in favorites list

It used to be in Maxthon 4  that when one was on a favorited webpage, a gold star would show on the main toolbar. It was very helpful to me, because I have over 3,000 Maxthon bookmarks. The gold star helped remind me that a page need not be bookmarked because it was bookmarked already, a reminder useful since I can't remember perfectly which pages I have and have not already bookmarked. Please bring the gold star back in Maxthon 5.

31 minutes ago, conceptualclarity said:

Now it is no longer a golden star but a golden bee.

31 minutes ago, conceptualclarity said:

It used to be in Maxthon 4  that when one was on a favorited webpage, a gold star would show on the main toolbar. It was very helpful to me, because I have over 3,000 Maxthon bookmarks. The gold star helped remind me that a page need not be bookmarked because it was bookmarked already, a reminder useful since I can't remember perfectly which pages I have and have not already bookmarked. Please bring the gold star back in Maxthon 5.

On 4/10/2018 at 5:56 AM, Chantao said:

I'm on 5.2.1. I will update soon. The golden bee is absolutely the same color on every site for me, no help

I also have a lot of of problems with the tabs. Often when I go to a tab, especially mx://last-visit/, it flashes the content at me and then goes white. I frequently have to reload the tab. I wasn't enduring much of that on Maxthon 4.

By the way, MX5 is the same thing as Maxthon Cloud Browser, isn't it?

Archived