Uptobox website

Hello everyone!

Uptobox is a website about uploading files and share them with the world, as so many others. Since some weeks, this website is classified at risky on Maxthon, wich is not the case, if someone can remove that, it would be awesome.

But I do have another issue. Before the "enter anyway" worked fine, I could use the website, but now when I click it it goes on Maxthon home page. I didn't find a way to change that.

If anyone can think about a solution, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, hitori said:

Hello everyone!

Uptobox is a website about uploading files and share them with the world, as so many others. Since some weeks, this website is classified at risky on Maxthon, wich is not the case, if someone can remove that, it would be awesome.

But I do have another issue. Before the "enter anyway" worked fine, I could use the website, but now when I click it it goes on Maxthon home page. I didn't find a way to change that.

If anyone can think about a solution, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Hi hitori,

Could you please provide a URL for us?

7 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

According to the policy of China, it will be blocked if you enable "secure URL scan".

And here is the problem, because if you disable "secure URL scan" then Maxthon will not check the certificates :(

0_222.png

I am not in China, so why should I have blocked websites by the Chinese regulator?

Archived