Every time Maxton turns off, the status bar disappears

Hello
I am using the latest version of MX 5.2.3.3000.
Every time Maxton turns off, the status bar disappears. The zoom and global mute icons on this bar disappear. I always have to choose from the options for these icons to arrive.
This is very torturous.
Thanks a lot for help

On 6/19/2018 at 11:26 PM, Toros said:

Hello
I am using the latest version of MX 5.2.3.3000.
Every time Maxton turns off, the status bar disappears. The zoom and global mute icons on this bar disappear. I always have to choose from the options for these icons to arrive.
This is very torturous.
Thanks a lot for help

Test on 5.2.3.3000 and all options are shown on the status bar. Here's my video:

You can provide video if you can reproduce the bug everytime. Then we can check~

1.gif

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Test on 5.2.3.3000 and all options are shown on the status bar. Here's my video:

You can provide video if you can reproduce the bug everytime. Then we can check~

1 minute ago, -ody- said:

no need for a video  : first time today I launch maxthon : status bar is messed and my tools have gone again 

system info is missing although checked.... I need to uncheck/check again it to make it show

status.png

tools bar I want :

tools 2.png

tool bar I have :

tools1.png

sigmax2.png

2 hours ago, -ody- said:

odd dont see that - i do use my own theme but its all up to date code so not sure why mine is ok 

they certainly are changing things in the UI - tabs not to the top - latest i have seen is full screen is now 10 or so pixels short at the top - why they dont leave things alone in the UI and concentrate on bugs is beyond me - maybe just because they can

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

5 hours ago, -ody- said:

still present in 5.2.4.100 (and toolbar icons issue as well)

The CPU usage icon in status bar may displayed slowly than others icon, and we want to confirm with you the icon never displayed since started? or displayed after a period of time?

you Has he not shown since he started? The toolbar may be in more, please confirm it.

On 6/20/2018 at 0:58 PM, -ody- said:

icons in toolbar are inconsistent too (snap, translate and ABP don't show, while I have to hide several other ones)

toolbar may displayed in "more" option, please confirm

When I just close / open maxthon my settings remain, but when I close windows, the next time I open maxthon my settings are gone :

• system info in status bar does not show no matter how long i wait . to make it show I need to uncheck then check "system info" again in the menu.
  • tool bar : settings are inconsistant : I need to hide several of them and add several others every time I restart windows.

sigmax2.png

15 hours ago, -ody- said:

When I just close / open maxthon my settings remain, but when I close windows, the next time I open maxthon my settings are gone :

• system info in status bar does not show no matter how long i wait . to make it show I need to uncheck then check "system info" again in the menu.
  • tool bar : settings are inconsistant : I need to hide several of them and add several others every time I restart windows.

understand. We will have a further test

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Can we make an appoointment for remote via teamviewer? We can't reproduce, so we can't fix it 

Unless it can be reproduced

I have a lot of work and I don't know for sure when I am at home or not. unless you work during the week-end...

sigmax2.png

I have installed Maxthon Browser V 5.2.3.4000.
The problem continues.
Every time I turn on the PC, the sound setting and view proportion in the status bar disappear.
I've come to this solution. However, Maxthon's developers said they would correct it

On 6/30/2018 at 9:23 AM, 7twenty said:

Tried removing userdata in appdata\maxthon5 and re-syncing?

Sounds like some settings aren't sticking due to a file error or similar.

I performed a total clean install a few versions ago : this issue was already there and it didn't fix it ; but I will try again.

but I just realized that maxthon file in app data is "read only" ; could it be the reason ? it was created on june 9th (latest clean install) and modified on june 16th ???? I change my settings every morning when I restart my computer, latest modification should be today...

status2.png

sigmax2.png

1 hour ago, -ody- said:

but I just realized that maxthon file in app data is "read only" ; could it be the reason ?

I don't believe so. As it notes, it refers to the files in the folder, not the folder itself.

I checked on my test install, it also has that showing, but checking all the files there are no read only ones.

Have you tested with a portable version as guest, then with logging in?

On 2018/7/1 at 7:44 PM, Toros said:

I have installed Maxthon Browser V 5.2.3.4000.
The problem continues.
Every time I turn on the PC, the sound setting and view proportion in the status bar disappear.
I've come to this solution. However, Maxthon's developers said they would correct it

If you can reproduce everytime, can we make an appointment for remote?? We can't solve it unless we can reproduce it.

On 7/2/2018 at 8:44 AM, 7twenty said:

I don't believe so. As it notes, it refers to the files in the folder, not the folder itself.

I checked on my test install, it also has that showing, but checking all the files there are no read only ones.

Have you tested with a portable version as guest, then with logging in?

On 7/2/2018 at 7:00 AM, -ody- said:

I performed a total clean install a few versions ago : this issue was already there and it didn't fix it ; but I will try again.

for some reason, although i have not changed anything, it didn't happen today (neither status bar, nor tool bar)... first time in several weeks, everything works as intended :Flushed_Face_Emoji_42x42:

sigmax2.png

23 hours ago, -ody- said:

for some reason, although i have not changed anything, it didn't happen today (neither status bar, nor tool bar)... first time in several weeks, everything works as intended :Flushed_Face_Emoji_42x42:

but it did not last long.. today both issues are back...

sigmax2.png

The strange problem is still going on.
But sometimes there are icons in the status bar that I do not see when I open it in some time. In this case, I have to manually bring the icons from the options, which is annoying.

I am using Maxthon 5.2.3.4000 version.

Friends took the following caution;
When I set the browser language in English, the icons in the status bar increase and the images increase.
These icons disappear when I make this setting in Turkish.
It's weird.
Do you have any reason to explain this to me?

Yes, the icons in the lower status bar disappear when the browser language is set to "Turkish"

Now I noticed new;
I do not see the icons in the Mxthon status bar when I first turned on the PC.
But when I close Maxthonu immediately and open it again, the icons appear.
Will Maxthon engineers be interested in this?
Thank you

On 7/11/2018 at 8:36 PM, Toros said:

Yes, the icons in the lower status bar disappear when the browser language is set to "Turkish"

Now I noticed new;
I do not see the icons in the Mxthon status bar when I first turned on the PC.
But when I close Maxthonu immediately and open it again, the icons appear.
Will Maxthon engineers be interested in this?
Thank you

Can't reproduce. We can check this problem via teamviewer remote if here you can reproduce this issue everytime

• 4 weeks later...

Archived