Delete Maxthon account

R3gi

Hi,

I would like to permanently delete my Maxthon account (Passport account, uu or whatever it's called) and all my information (including information about me) from Maxthon company. Please, how can I do that?

6 hours ago, 7twenty said:

hmmm a mass exodus...

No type of exodus :-)

In my case, I just want to not have any personal data in maxthon, I do not use sync or anything of the style (although I have an account, you have to try everything)

Yesterday I spent more than 60 min, deleting one by one, all the password I had sicronizado by mistake. It is unthinkable that they can not be deleted all at once, or that they can be chosen with some check to eliminate those that they want (same with the exclusions, as you have 50, 100 or more, it is insufferable.

There is no control of successful backups, they can not be deleted at will, etc.

So in my case, I prefer to delete the link account.

Maxthon and I, we have been using versions 1.x mye2 and will continue like this, I hope that by time

5 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Good bye, but then  - you can't delete it.

Nobody has said that I want to go, I notice some acrimony in the message, right?

In any case, like any service, it should be provided to users, or is it not correct to ask?

I left Maxthon years ago, because I lost faith in coherent and stable development process and the overall browser security. Maxthon lost my trust. On one hand it presents itself as it cares about users and their security/privacy, on the other hand even it's websites are not secured and there's no way to delete my personal data? Hmmm…

What about GDPR?

18 hours ago, R3gi said:

I left Maxthon years ago, because I lost faith in coherent and stable development process and the overall browser security. Maxthon lost my trust. On one hand it presents itself as it cares about users and their security/privacy, on the other hand even it's websites are not secured and there's no way to delete my personal data? Hmmm…

What about GDPR?

I checked that link out. It's scary. :Grinmacing_Face_Emoji_42x42:

Archived