Mx5 5.2.1.1000 - the new stable version

As usual, the new version is everywhere except our forum.

http://dl.maxthon.com/mx5/mx5.2.1.1000.exe

http://dl.maxthon.com/mx5/maxthon_portable_5.2.1.1000.7z

Changelog:

- Optimize the open order of the last non-closed pages

- Resolve back problem in compatibility mode

- Improve browser stability

- Fix the problem when the browser language is bg-bg, some contents of the menu is not displayed

- Fix the occasional problem when click Ctrl+F1 for screenshot

dear god - what are they saying - that this place does not matter - i guess we know that really 

i guess this place is just an appendix to them - it makes no money and takes up what little time they give to it

why they dont chose it and have done is the mystery 

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

It's not on the .cn forum as far as i can see.

it is on the the main mx site, which makes sense, that's their main point of entry for most users.

apart from majorgeeks i'm not aware of any other third party sites it's on. But i doubt that is an official posting. Just because some user checks dl.maxthon.com for new releases every 5mins to see if there is an update, doesn't mean that the forum is forgotten or otherwise.

i don't understand the angst towards something like this. You find out about a release a few hours (maybe a day) after it gets uploaded to another site, but does it really matter that much? is it going to affect how you spend your day, or what you do? Despite what you may think, we aren't anything special just because we frequent this place.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Sorry for that,

To be honest, this is our negligence of the work and we should try to be punctual for public the post, maybe sometime, there's some delay occured. I'll pay attention to that next time. 

Nice to hear it :)  :5884970a7da3a_1:

Archived