passkeeper sync and sorting issue, and memory too much

passkeeper is sync every time, every change and it's not have sorting function.

In the office condition, I think many user have same problem: every each 1~3~6 months need change password again.

we need modify by our-self one by one to edit the password. passkeeper is not support select or choose some special account to edit password at same-time in once..

otherwise, in our company,

MIS change the IP address but keep URL => passkeeper record many same URL in my passkeeper

I need modify the password one by one, but it's same URL.

please fix this problem.

On 3/22/2018 at 8:45 AM, Wisely said:

passkeeper is sync every time, every change and it's not have sorting function.

In the office condition, I think many user have same problem: every each 1~3~6 months need change password again.

we need modify by our-self one by one to edit the password. passkeeper is not support select or choose some special account to edit password at same-time in once..

otherwise, in our company,

MIS change the IP address but keep URL => passkeeper record many same URL in my passkeeper

I need modify the password one by one, but it's same URL.

please fix this problem.

You're trying to do this backwords.  We also have to change our passwords to various systems every 60 or 90 days.  Do not chage the stored passwords directly/  Change the system passwords one by one.  And after each ststem change, log into the system with your browser but replace the auto-filled password with the new one, click the button to login AND  immediately go to the dialog that offers to update your stored password and click UPDATE (or whatever is equivalent in the dialog,  So you keep your stored passwords up to date as the change-password dates for each system come up.

Maxthon does offer an update dialog when a different password for a stored login is entered.

Re: multiple entries for the same URL - do these entries represent the same access or different access (e.g., different folder hiearchies on one server)?

If they are duplicates, don't keep them; delete all but one.  I've had to do this in Maxthon prior versions with MagicFill, but haven't checked Passkeeper for duplicates.

<<SL>>

5 hours ago, Wisely said:

I have checked our office server URL vs IP.

I found we have one URL but multiple IP, with multi-folder.

and I saw passkeeper have URL x IP x folder => if URL=1, IP=3, folder=5, then total is 15 entries 

So those 15 entries are not duplicates and for security reasons should have different PWs if you need that much access in your work.

<<SL>>

Archived