"client.uu.me" out-of-date certificate (anti-virus program message)

When working with the browser, a message pops up from the antivirus program (Kaspersky Antivirus): "It is impossible to guarantee the authenticity of the domain with which the encrypted connection is established";
"Reason: This certificate or one of the certificates in the chain is not relevant."
See the screenshot.

KIS(Sertifik).jpg

I can not provide you with a specific address of the URL when entering on which a warning pops up. This happens by itself even with idle time in work, even if I do nothing in the browser and it is minimized in the tray. Some data can be synchronized, and the antivirus program responds to this ... In any case: the date of the certificate is overdue.

I know - the page https://www.uu.me/ gives you a valid certificate specified by you. However, the antivirus program Kaspersky Anti-Virus "swears" on some other certificate. Here is the serial number of this expired certificate:

(Also note the different length of the public key: 2048 Bits and 4096 Bits)

SerialNumber.jpg

33 minutes ago, Galileusz said:

But for client.uu.me it is not valid.

Ok. Thx. :clap:

21 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

I know - the page https://www.uu.me/ gives you a valid certificate specified by you. However, the antivirus program Kaspersky Anti-Virus "swears" on some other certificate. Here is the serial number of this expired certificate:

(Also note the different length of the public key: 2048 Bits and 4096 Bits)

From what I noticed, the public key for client.uu.me is longer (4096 Bits) and for uu.me shorter (2048 Bits).

Dates vary probably due to the difference in time.

mx5.png

client.uu.me

This address is the address of the interface for the app. This is for internal, please do not directly access it. In addition, here it doesn't show that the certificate expire when trying to enter. If others website also shows that the certificate is expired, I guess you could check the local time on computer is correct or not.

58 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

In addition, here it doesn't show that the certificate expire when trying to enter.

Now it's correct, which does not mean it was like that before. Besides, you should watch over it and not the users. Not everyone knows that and trust is the foundation.

On 3/14/2018 at 9:07 AM, BugSir006 said:

This address is the address of the interface for the app. This is for internal, please do not directly access it.

As I understand it - is there some kind of internal network connection?
The fact is that messages appear exactly from the network module of the anti-virus program (Kaspersky Web-AntiVirus). Here's how it looks in the program reports: "SSL-connection with an invalid certificate detected".

SSL Kaspersy.jpg

Archived