Folder of choice you save favorite to resets on MX5 restart

jseeley

When I go to save a favorite by clicking the maxnote icon in the address bar and then saving it to a specific folder, it always gets reset to "My File" after the browser is restarted. I must keep choosing the specific folder of my choice when I save a favorite after the browser is started. Just wondering if others have experienced this. Thanks.

Also, the favicons on tabs of certain websites show the refreshing logo and does not stop even though the page has completely loaded.

Just try it according to your steps, I saved a new bookmark in test folder and restarted the browser, it still in My File- test folder

12 hours ago, jseeley said:

it always gets reset to "My File" after the browser is restarted.

My file includes all your folder that created before. So it normally that you can find that bookmark in 'My file'

2.png

Sorry. I wasn't clear in my explaination. 

When I save any favorite, I always like to save them to the same folder I created called UNSORTED. After I select this folder once (to save my favorites to), I believe that chosen folder should stay set as that default "save to" folder. But it's reverted back to My file (from UNSORTED) after browser reboot. Thanks.

Archived