What I dislike in new design... (AND ISSUES!)

Tried new designed maxthon for a week and have my opinion (WITH ISSUES). I did not like the updated interface, I would like to be able to return the old one. 
1.1. The "Notes" button near "Favorites"  button does not work, no matter how many times you clicked on it. You need to open a new tab and go to "Maxnote". Not very convenient when you need to make a note very quickly.
1.2. Same thing for "Favorites" button. It doesnt work. Those buttons does not work in Sidebar too! 
2. When you try open multiple links at once happens this! When you try open new links and than open new tab last opened link/site opens in as opened new tab! Fix, please!
3. Also there is issue with "Close current tab" and "Open new tab" buttons. Its rare issue that I cant reproduce for video, but when you try to close tab browser accidentially opens new tab.
Thank you for attention.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 9:23 AM, roguelike said:

Tried new designed maxthon for a week and have my opinion (WITH ISSUES). I did not like the updated interface, I would like to be able to return the old one. 
1.1. The "Notes" button near "Favorites"  button does not work, no matter how many times you clicked on it. You need to open a new tab and go to "Maxnote". Not very convenient when you need to make a note very quickly.
1.2. Same thing for "Favorites" button. It doesnt work. Those buttons does not work in Sidebar too! 

There are a few threads/comments recent about it :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

EDIT: Look to see if it works, I just edit it, there was an error

Edited by pantantrollo

20 hours ago, roguelike said:

No, its ok, and you can open sites in this tab. First opened tab just opens in second tab leaving first empty.

Watch for many times..:Flushed_Face_Emoji_42x42: Finally I understand lol

I see you just create a new tab at the same time you clicking the google/youtube/others website on QA page

The 'create new tab'action must be happened after you "click website on QA page" I think that' s normal not a bug or problem

10 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

I see you just create a new tab at the same time you clicking the google/youtube/others website on QA page

The 'create new tab'action must be happened after you "click website on QA page" I think that' s normal not a bug or problem

This never happened on 5.1.3.2000 or older.

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

See again! When you open New tab and click website on QA, he open again New tab and want to open another website from QA, but first website, from the first New tab opens in the second New tab, not in first, where it is clicked and the first New tab stay as New tab. That is a bug and problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martinstz said:

When you open New tab and click website on QA, he open again New tab and want to open another website from QA, but first website, from the first New tab opens in the second New tab, not in first, where it is clicked and the first New tab stay as New tab. That is a bug and problem.

Bug confirm