Can no longer login to browser account

Hi

I get "No network connection" when trying to login to my Browser account. When falling back to the Guest account, the network connection is OK. The problem started yesterday. After a few tries I could finally login. Today I've tried at least half an hour to login but to no avail. I've never experienced this with any other browser.

I'm using Maxthon v5.1.3.2000.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: if the login servers are down, the browser should be able to use local PC login data

I work in an office with various PC's using maxthon with maxthon passports and we also cannot log in, we have ping'd the logon servers that comes back fine, but we get "No network connection"

Maxthon please sort this asap as we cannot log in.

1 hour ago, MartinM said:

Hi

I get "No network connection" when trying to login to my Browser account. When falling back to the Guest account, the network connection is OK. The problem started yesterday. After a few tries I could finally login. Today I've tried at least half an hour to login but to no avail. I've never experienced this with any other browser.

I'm using Maxthon v5.1.3.2000.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: if the login servers are down, the browser should be able to use local PC login data

I confirm! MX5.1.5.1000

Archived