How can I back up the entire history?

8 hours ago, Simamtk said:

Switching to a new PC, I am wondering how to back up the browser history.

if you have a passport it's easy : log on to your account and sync will be done automatically

If not, after installation, close the browser and copy these files from old pc to new : open maxthon again : everything should be there

C:\Users\youraccount\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users

sigmax2.png

I am signed in on both laptops, but Maxthon on the new laptop only has record of the sites that have been visited on that laptop. There is no history of my previous browsing.

I actually have had this question for a while. Sync doesn't seem to work with history.

12 hours ago, -ody- said:

if you have a passport it's easy : log on to your account and sync will be done automatically

If not, after installation, close the browser and copy these files from old pc to new : open maxthon again : everything should be there

C:\Users\youraccount\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users

5 hours ago, Simamtk said:

I am signed in on both laptops, but Maxthon on the new laptop only has record of the sites that have been visited on that laptop. There is no history of my previous browsing.

I actually have had this question for a while. Sync doesn't seem to work with history.

You can see what is synced in settings > Privacy and content > auto sync, history is not included

32 minutes ago, PHYR said:

You can see what is synced in settings > Privacy and content > auto sync, history is not included

Right on... Hence my question: Is there a way to back up the history other than going to the folder as -ody- suggests?

MaxthonSnap20180102003608.jpg

Archived