New Tab Bug

6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Need to confirm:

1.happened on newest version 5.1.5.1000?

2.Here I use V5.1.5.1000 can't re-produce, could you please record a video if this happened every time

Sorry wrong response, forgot to edit due to some errands.
Mx5.1.4.3000
Open Maxthon Forum from new tab, then navigate to other tabs while the new tab loads. The page you will be viewing then will be the Maxthon Forum on all tabs. Click on one link then the tab switches to the tab on its left side.

MaxthonSnap20171229220711.png

On 2017/12/29 at 10:11 PM, DARKSTORM said:

The page you will be viewing then will be the Maxthon Forum on all tabs. 

Still can't re-produce on 5.1.5.1000.It works normally when open a forum link on new tab..Also can't understand this sentence..

I suggest you download the newest version and check, if the issue still happened, please make a video and send here

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Still can't re-produce on 5.1.5.1000.It works normally when open a forum link on new tab..Also can't understand this sentence..

I suggest you download the newest version and check, if the issue still happened, please make a video and send here

What I mean is whatever tab it is (Facebook, Google, Youtube, etc...), when you switch to that tab, it still shows Maxthon Forum.
Example: You are browsing Google, Facebook, and Youtube, then you opened a link in new tab. The new tab loaded and you switched to youtube tab but it still displays the new tab opened, you try to switch to the other tabs but still the same page is displayed.
Hope the example helps.

I haven't yet encountered the bug again. I'll update the post when I encounter it again. It might be related with some other bugs and was fixed since the update

14 hours ago, DARKSTORM said:

What I mean is whatever tab it is (Facebook, Google, Youtube, etc...), when you switch to that tab, it still shows Maxthon Forum.
Example: You are browsing Google, Facebook, and Youtube, then you opened a link in new tab. The new tab loaded and you switched to youtube tab but it still displays the new tab opened, you try to switch to the other tabs but still the same page is displayed.
Hope the example helps.

I haven't yet encountered the bug again. I'll update the post when I encounter it again. It might be related with some other bugs and was fixed since the update

This was an issue in previous versions and should be fixed in more recent versions.

15 hours ago, DARKSTORM said:

Hope the example helps.

Thank you for giving the specific steps. I guess this solved in recent version..If it reproduces again, please provide the version number

Archived