5.1.4.3000 issues

-ody-

• still no way to hide favs and notes button from main bar without disabling them from side bar too
  • still no drop down list for search engines in main address bar
  • still no way to remove search bar from QA
  • still no way to open new tabs in the foreground from QA
  • hide the "new tile" in QA, should show only when mouse over

sigmax2.png

1 hour ago, -ody- said:
  • still no way to hide favs and notes button from main bar without disabling them from side bar too
  • still no way to remove search bar from QA
  • hide the "new tile" in QA, should show only when mouse over

So it's basically the same STILL?
Pass on this one

Hi, ody Some point I have explained

3 hours ago, -ody- said:

these 2 issue has marked as product suggestion 

3 hours ago, -ody- said:

QA page is not related with that option(in settings).. That is to say, this is an exception on QA page

Also Maybe this option is not apply to some websites, that because different websites have different code, it dependent on its website code. 

8 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi, ody Some point I have explained

these 2 issue has marked as product suggestion 

QA page is not related with that option(in settings).. That is to say, this is an exception on QA page

Also Maybe this option is not apply to some websites, that because different websites have different code, it dependent on its website code. 

point 1 : looks like a bug 

point 2  : I agree it may be only a suggestion, although actual behaviour is not very convenient

point 3 : your explanation does not give me  any option to open QA tabs in foreground

so next upgrade you will probably get the same post..... ;) 

sigmax2.png

5 hours ago, zork said:

Favorites and Notes in sidebar not working properly. Interface error. 

RBC on folder in fav menu (open all records) - ERROR!! Maxnote opened instead of opening all links.

Can't confirm, favs and notes work as should as does open all records. M5.1.4.3000

54 minutes ago, PHYR said:

Can't confirm, favs and notes work as should as does open all records. M5.1.4.3000

I have more than 150 folders and more than 2500 links in total. Favs in sidebar freezes and not loaded.

RBC on folder in fav menu on navbar (open all records) - ERROR!! Maxnote opened instead of opening all links.

1 minute ago, zork said:

I have more than 150 folders and more than 2500 links in total. Favs in sidebar freezes and not loaded.

RBC on folder in fav menu on navbar (open all records) - ERROR!! Maxnote opened instead of opening all links.

Oh yeah? I have 20 some odd folders and 242 favs. LOL, that maybe important but I'm not going to add 130 folders to find out. :Grinmacing_Face_Emoji_42x42:

On 20/12/2017 at 6:07 PM, zork said:

Favorites and Notes in sidebar not working properly. Interface error. 

RBC on folder in fav menu (open all records) - ERROR!! Maxnote opened instead of opening all links.

Same here (about 1300 favorites)

Also, when I open favorites folder with my router interface link (note: NOT clicking on the link), I get a login form (!)

Back to old verison for me

14 minutes ago, -ody- said:

same here :

have had the interface error - i think? its an error in loading the info from the user account - i say that as i have never had it on a guest login and if when the error happens i delete the user account dir in a portable build and let everything re sync all is good - the error can then happen again at some point in the future so my guess is that its not the browser or the UI but a bad save in the user dir/account

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Archived