Tab bug in 5.1.4.2100

AaronX

I've just come across a very peculiar tab bug in 5.1.4.2100.

I opened a new tab, clicked on one of the quickdial (or whatever it's called) favourites (Tumblr), and the page loaded. Only the tab didn't properly refresh: its title stayed as New Tab, and the previous tab (Gmail) got the Tumblr favicon.

I could scroll up and down the new Tumblr tab, but any click anywhere on the page - as well as activating any links, JavaScript, etc, as applicable - switched focus back to the Gmail tab with the Tumblr icon.

Closing that new Tumblr tab, I then found that opening a tab again via any means - + button, Ctrl + N, F-key shortcuts, Lsat Session links - would load up the new tab with the correct tab title, but Tumblr as the tab contents.

Only quitting and restarting Maxthon resolved it.

Note in the attached screen clipping, Gmail tab has Tumblr favicon, whilst the active tab is called New Tab (with no URL), but displays Tumblr.

Tab bug.PNG

11 hours ago, AaronX said:

I've just come across a very peculiar tab bug in 5.1.4.2100.

I opened a new tab, clicked on one of the quickdial (or whatever it's called) favourites (Tumblr), and the page loaded. Only the tab didn't properly refresh: its title stayed as New Tab, and the previous tab (Gmail) got the Tumblr favicon.

I could scroll up and down the new Tumblr tab, but any click anywhere on the page - as well as activating any links, JavaScript, etc, as applicable - switched focus back to the Gmail tab with the Tumblr icon.

Closing that new Tumblr tab, I then found that opening a tab again via any means - + button, Ctrl + N, F-key shortcuts, Lsat Session links - would load up the new tab with the correct tab title, but Tumblr as the tab contents.

Only quitting and restarting Maxthon resolved it.

Note in the attached screen clipping, Gmail tab has Tumblr favicon, whilst the active tab is called New Tab (with no URL), but displays Tumblr.

Tab bug.PNG

I've been having the same bug with mutliply pages, ocassionaly happends when you open a tab and the quickly shift to a new tab, Is really annoying and if you try to open a link of the frozen page (the one that is suppused to be the new tab) the browser crashes c: 

Also if you open new tab and scroll through the tabs (right click mouse wheel or mouse gestures) it only cycles new tab, and the tab to the right. If using mouse gestures, depending on which direction you cycle, it cycles through new tab and tabs to the right or only the new tab and the tabs to the left 

Latest MX beta closes tabs continiously while I use gestures (just two: close tab and quick save). Any interface button causes the same result. Close MX button not works; browser won't closing leaving empty (new) tab. In system processes presents SEVERAL "maxthons".

TO PREVENT STUPID QUESTIONS: my PC is powerful enough, win.10x64 latest updates, hardware has latest version drivers. The bug itself reveals on DIFFERENT sites.

Archived