Suggestion - avatar on main UI

Jus2021

13 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

Hello!

Could you bring the icon of the geust user and account users in the right top as it was until now. For me I like very much to know if I am using the guest account or my user account. And it was nice.

Thank you in advance.

Jus 

it was top left in Mx5, but I miss it too

sigmax2.png

32 minutes ago, PHYR said:

Now it's at the top of the menu and on the QA page.

I don't know why, but my avatar does not display on the QA page.  There'a blank white square where I think it should be.  It displays fine in MainMenu.

<<SL>>

39 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

I don't know why, but my avatar does not display on the QA page.  There'a blank white square where I think it should be.  It displays fine in MainMenu.

<<SL>>

yep - mines like that

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

2 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

<<SL>>

Same here.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

2 minutes ago, Jus5631410 said:

Sorry guys. I join some pictures to explain what I mean when I am talk about about the avatars.

Please see the pictures.

Thank you

Avatar_1_guest account_MX_5.1.4.1200.png

Avatar_2_Mx_account_MX_5.1.4.1200.png

They have moved it and don't think they will move it back to where you like it.  But, you never know, they just might.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

I am sorry but sometimes it is also convenient that developers listen to the users of the program. If they introduce something in the program or remove something they have also to listen the reaction of the users. If some people like something in the program I do undersatnd why they should not consider bring it back. I think that is why they introduced the forum.  

1 minute ago, Jus5631410 said:

I am sorry but sometimes it is also convenient that developers listen to the users of the program. If they introduce something in the program or remove something they have also to listen the reaction of the users. If some people like something in the program I do undersatnd why they should not consider bring it back. I think that is why they introduced the forum.  

I understand what you are talking about, but if only one person wants something back, chances of it getting changed are slim to none.  Unfortunately, the "novel ideas" of developers is sometimes impossible to change.

23 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

<<SL>>

Here QA page and Mainmenu both display avatar..Try to log out and re-log in might be help you solve this situation?

1.png

11.png

20 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

Sorry guys. I join some pictures to explain what I mean when I am talk about about the avatars.

Please see the pictures.

Thank you

Avatar_1_guest account_MX_5.1.4.1200.png

Avatar_2_Mx_account_MX_5.1.4.1200.png

The avatar sometimes not display on the top of left just like the first picture showed? Have you tried to re-log in?

• 7twenty changed the title to Suggestion - avatar on main UI
On 3.12.2017 г. at 3:19 PM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I understand what you are talking about, but if only one person wants something back, chances of it getting changed are slim to none.  Unfortunately, the "novel ideas" of developers is sometimes impossible to change.

Not just one. I like my avatar and want to see him always. Please bring it back!

21 hours ago, martinstz said:

Not just one. I like my avatar and want to see him always. Please bring it back!

I asked the product team. Recently there has no plan to update/change main frame UI; Will note your issue as suggestion and then I'll pay attention to collecting feedback from other users

3 hours ago, -ody- said:

does not work.. still no avatar after logout, relog

Strange thing.. I was wondering if you could send me the screenshot of avatar on that page?

If others have same situation please also send it 

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Thanks for Kilmater's support!!

Our test team said that this issue has solved in the newest version 5.1.4.2100

Data synchronization process sometimes a lttile slow-caused this issue, sometimes it need to be refresh for several times.

fixed here (avatar and QA)

sigmax2.png

Archived