MX UI issues... let's make a list!

7twenty

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/12/2018 at 7:40 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi zork,

It has been reported as a bug.

sure as a bug that will go to the top of the list and get every dev working on it

other more important stuff can wait

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

On 11/15/2018 at 11:34 PM, ßouЯock™ said:

Also Quick Access page needs some translation strings.

Will update the language file ASAP:wink:

11 hours ago, zork said:

In Settings it is possible to change the order of the search engines. It'll be fine to change proxy list too. Please add this option. It's not difficult...

Forwarded to the product team. :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 8:34 AM, BugSir006 said:

Fixed. Try to refresh the page. :wink:

thats a relief - its good to know that effort can be put into moving a graphic 2 pixels whilst all the REALLY important bugs and requests continue to be ignored

did it take all the devs to fix this - that said all the devs may just be a part timer drafted in now and again

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

• 1 month later...

MX5 ver 5.2.7.300b crashed when I use function "Organize Favorites" - "Site update and check"

MX5 ver 5.2.7.300b failure when using the "Organize Favorites" function - "Site update and check"
I send an auto report twice (or more).

Specified description: MX crash is not clear on a specific record of the favorites, but not systematically: on the previous launch - 5 seconds ~15 elements of the favorites, now: about 30 seconds, 40 elements. But this is repeated every time you use this feature.

So I can assume the disadvantages of programming this function.
Please correct these issues for the final release.

[Some offtop next:

Also, I participate in the translation of MX5 into Russian (in MX5 Windows projects, and less often for Android: I don’t have an Android device now). Therefore, if you expand the functionality of MX5, which requires new texts, please add these lines to the translation project more closely.

And for longer text (often the text does not fit on the buttons after translation), or, create recommendations for translators, for the limit but understandable ordinary people cuts)]

Please separate these functions inside MXNote: Update favorites icons and Check favorites links, as I suggested earlier:

mx5_crash_st1.jpg)

mx5_crash_st2.jpg

10 hours ago, MIKEB2ru said:

Specified description: MX crash is not clear on a specific record of the favorites, but not systematically: on the previous launch - 5 seconds ~15 elements of the favorites, now: about 30 seconds, 40 elements. But this is repeated every time you use this feature.

Could you send the crash report to me?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived