V 5.1.3.1000 "my" first error

Chantao

So I wrote "my" in the title of the thread. I know, if I describe a "mistake", then come quite a lot of people, therefore, where it works. Perhaps it is someone noticed: I participate in the forum is not as active as before, because I always try the latest version, find errors, but I have resigned , because I always seem to be alone with errors.

If someone writes: With me it works: Opera works with me optimally, so why excite about errors in Maxthon MX5?

8 hours ago, Chantao said:

I know, if I describe a "mistake", then come quite a lot of people, therefore, where it works. 

If others aren't having the same problem, you can't expect anything more than either silence or an "it works for me" response.

If Maxthon was as buggy as what you seem to indicate then 1/ everyone else would be getting these issues, 2/ no one would bother to use it because of it.

I don't know what's going on with your install but there's clearly something weird happening.

I've said it before, you need to figure out why you're getting so many issues. There's a troubleshooting thread for exactly this purpose.

Now I have again  V 5.1.2.3000 and everything works normally and right and now I say nothing more. 

-------------------

With 

V 5.1.3.1000

Image "Chemodan" in this special case, even after CleanInstall, it can not be inserted. QA freezes. Even after updating the QA, it does not go and always freezes.

-------------------------------

It is really very strange, because it really does not work with the one picture "Chemodan" (User in MX Forum).Everything else works. Funny things happen. :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

insertqa.png

On 26/10/2017 at 3:57 PM, Chantao said:

Now I have again  V 5.1.2.3000 and everything works normally and right and now I say nothing more. 

-------------------

With 

V 5.1.3.1000

Image "Chemodan" in this special case, even after CleanInstall, it can not be inserted. QA freezes. Even after updating the QA, it does not go and always freezes.

-------------------------------

It is really very strange, because it really does not work with the one picture "Chemodan" (User in MX Forum).Everything else works. Funny things happen. :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

insertqa.png

Buenas @Chantao ,

Check your settings. with the @Chemodan link, http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/profile/67889-chemodan/
here it works

snap_screen_20171027154455.png

Archived