Various issues with MX beta 5.1.2.100

1. For various Google websites (including Gmail and Android-issue-tracker), I get this dialog :

MaxthonSnap20170907230252.png

2. On some websites, I get a broken image placeholder, such as this:
MaxthonSnap20170907233201.png

3. The website StackOverflow cannot run properly at all, showing this error on the top:

MaxthonSnap20170908222747.png

4. On Gmail, and even here on the forum, using CTRL+V for image content that was copied doesn't work. Instead it either shows nothing or a broken image placeholder

I tried disabling so many plugins and scripts, but none of those helped. They worked before anyway, on previous versions of MX, so they can't be the problem, but I wanted to do it anyway, to see if it helps.

I also tried to disable the ad-blocker, but it didn't help.

46 minutes ago, Hornet331 said:

Its a problem with the security certificate that was issued on 1 of this month by google. So the problem might is on google (and all the services it provides on various sites (including images etc.)

Expiring the same problem with anything google related.

How do I fix it?
How come it doesn't occur on other web browsers? Not Chrome and not Firefox?

2 hours ago, AndroidDeveloperLB said:

How do I fix it?
How come it doesn't occur on other web browsers? Not Chrome and not Firefox?

That's what is odd. It seems to be something related only to Maxthon, so i'm guessing the dev's need to look into it.

What's more odd, is that all users (like me for example), aren't having the same problem. So i'm wondering if it's a regional issue with certain servers?

According to this post, the dev's are aware and looking into it. Hopefully a fix with a new version is coming soon.

6 hours ago, 7twenty said:

That's what is odd. It seems to be something related only to Maxthon, so i'm guessing the dev's need to look into it.

What's more odd, is that all users (like me for example), aren't having the same problem. So i'm wondering if it's a regional issue with certain servers?

According to this post, the dev's are aware and looking into it. Hopefully a fix with a new version is coming soon.

Will it help to go to a previous version of MX? 

I tried to clear cookies, and everything got worse with login:

1. not only Autofill didn't fill Google account info (on Gmail website, here), but when I fill it myself and accept it (on my smartphone because I have the 2-steps verifications), it doesn't login .

2. It also doesn't fill Hotmail website, here , and it doesn't login (gives me an error of "The custom error module does not recognize this error.") . 

3. Can't login using G+ to StackOverflow website and to XDA website. It just doesn't do anything.

Archived