v5.1.1.300 not stable, individual tabs crashing

I Clean Installed the Beta Version of v5.1.1.300, It seems to  be

working fine, but this time peculiarly the Individual Tab is Collapsing/Crashing giving routine reasons.

It Needs still stabilization development for the regular version release please.

Thank You

My only issue with M5.1.1.300 is that tabs refresh after they've been open for a long period. This is with a large number of tabs and several hours of having been open. When I switch to a new tab it seems as though the page refreshes( most evident is that images seem to be reloaded.) Oh, and it's not only some tabs but each one.

On 8/28/2017 at 0:36 PM, karajan said:

a beta is not stable indeed

On 8/28/2017 at 0:36 PM, karajan said:

a beta is not stable indeed

if you experiment some issue send an error report with a screen capture

as you're supposed to do

if you experiment some issue send an error report with a screen capture

as you're supposed to do....

-----------hello mr karajan...............----------+++++++++++++++++----my answer my friend what I am supposed to and I need not respond unless they work and remedy it....please understand one thing, a user is not an expert over the developer, a developer needs to immediately take the task and work on it.....a user from outside is not same as a test analyst, EVEN A TEST ANALYST is not employed by Maxthon, hence so many versions....So many versions but most of the  feedback is left alone for future versions conveniently ignoring it....I demand partnership in Maxthon mgmt.....

sorry my friend, if they are really developers then they will know the issue....I am not their slave, they should understand the problem

when reported, I am not a circus-man, if they can not understand by just one word that is it is "UNSTABLE" it is not my problem, let them investigate....I got no patience nor it is my obligation, ultimately to give a clean and best edition is you developer and testers responsibility.....show the results and make it better my friend....why cry or try to escape?????

Archived