maxnote : export and share do not work as intended

You're right. There's no link in the txt or html export options. Clearly an issue there.

The copy button does work for me. You get a "link copied" overlay on the URL. Clicking the facebook/linkedin/twitter buttons opens a new tab which i'm guessing directly adds the link to a post/tweet etc.

i took a snapshot of the whole page and export as html and i got the snapshot as in maxnote and with the original clickable link at the bottom of the page

the same with two random webpages

i saved as a bookmark and then export as txt and i got the link ( not clickable anyway it's plain text ) no html naturally

share button i don't give a damn

using portable 5.1.0.1900

11 hours ago, karajan said:

i took a snapshot of the whole page and export as html and i got the snapshot as in maxnote and with the original clickable link at the bottom of the page

the same with two random webpages

i saved as a bookmark and then export as txt and i got the link ( not clickable anyway it's plain text ) no html naturally

share button i don't give a damn

using portable 5.1.0.1900

not sure about snapshot, I didnt try, what I used was webcontent, but it shoudn't make any difference during with export process

about share : I didn't try to share on social media, just the "copy" button to send the webcontent to my husband, and it did not work here, and selecting the link did not work either. only way is to manually copy the link, which is tedious.

I will try a clean install (hoping to no lose my QA this time)

sigmax2.png

15 hours ago, -ody- said:

not sure about snapshot, I didnt try, what I used was webcontent, but it shoudn't make any difference during with export process

about share : I didn't try to share on social media, just the "copy" button to send the webcontent to my husband, and it did not work here, and selecting the link did not work either. only way is to manually copy the link, which is tedious.

I will try a clean install (hoping to no lose my QA this time)

I wonder if it is not the same issue as win 10 build 16232 having issues with copy but fixed in build 16237.

"

• We’re investigating your reports that the Copy Link option displayed in Microsoft Edge when you right-click a hyperlink isn’t working in recent builds.

Archived