V 5.0.5.3039 - Download-Link

At http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes5/ v-5053039-r71/   We can find the Info: Maxthon Browser V 5.0.5.3039 download. But the link does not work.. You will be redirected from the download page to GooglePlay and will get the 3038.In the description stands 3032 But nowhere is there the 3039th Hello, what is wrong with Maxthon?

Have notified those that can do something about it. Hopefully it won't be too long till it's fixed up.

9 hours ago, Chantao said:

Hello, what is wrong with Maxthon?

yeah, sometimes some things do seem to be a bit odd.

I've mentioned many things like that that don't quite make sense. Some are fixed, others not so.

Although I didn't get the redirect to the play store, just a not found error. The version on the store is the current public release, so that's why it's 3032. The beta versions are only available from the forum.

5 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Although I didn't get the redirect to the play store, just a not found error. The version on the store is the current public release, so that's why it's 3032. The beta versions are only available from the forum.

Up until yesterday all M5 betas were accessible on the play store as M5.0.5.3900 is now.

1 hour ago, 7twenty said:

from the normal link? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mx.browser.star

Seeing as it's a beta i thought it was forum only, then it gets update on the store once final?

They really need to get themselves sorted out with updating the details on the page then.

No, all betas have been available on the play store with a special disclaimer for testers. Quite sure it's the only way you could d/load M5 other than here in the forum.

2 hours ago, PHYR said:

No, all betas have been available on the play store with a special disclaimer for testers.

So there's another entry on the store for beta versions? Or it's the one I linked, and it just hasn't been updated this time?

Well I have it, thank you heartily. Yesterday happened a big misfortune, my phone with Android 4 crashed into the toilet. Do not ask me how this could happen. :( Now I have a new phone with Marshmello. And an MX5 with quite a lot of fun.

Archived