Snap regon function(The "Add to Maxnote" icon does not work.)

It will save to the folder you pick from the dialog above.

Once saved it should show a link at the top right of screen which will take you directly to the folder.

Although I think there is a bug. When saving to "All Folders" you can't find the saved item in the list when checking maxnote. But you can search for it and it will be found. Adding to any sub-folder works correctly as it is shown in the listing of the folder.

2 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Once saved it should show a link at the top right of screen which will take you directly to the folder.

Although I think there is a bug. When saving to "All Folders" you can't find the saved item in the list when checking maxnote. But you can search for it and it will be found. Adding to any sub-folder works correctly as it is shown in the listing of the folder.

Hmmm... it shows up under "All folders" fine on my end with no searching (5.1.0.1400).

Clip.PNG

8 hours ago, 7twenty said:

I do not even have this dialog box.
I described in the screenshot: after selecting the desired region on the page - you click the icon with the "bee" and nothing happens (only the copy is saved on the clipboard).

3 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

Do you see it when you click the bee icon in the address bar?

If not, reinstall should fix what ever the issue is.

You don't mention what version you're using. If you have to reinstall, get the most recent version from here:http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes5/

9 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

I described in the screenshot: after selecting the desired region on the page - you click the icon with the "bee" and nothing happens (only the copy is saved on the clipboard).

Clicking the copy button should open Add to Maxnote at upper right. BTW, there is no save button when using the bee to ad to Maxnote, I used regular snap for the image....

Bee.png

Ah-a-a-a-a-a !!!
I understood the reason!
I have installed and applied the theme "Classic" in the Personalization settings of Windows 7. If you choose and apply the theme "Aero", then everything works!

Probably the developers did not consider that someone will use the classic theme Win7 - for me, for example, it is more like it, this should not suffer from the functionality of the browser!

Archived