MX5.1.01400 - again LastPass Problems

Of course they want us to use Passkeeper. LastPass should be only the vault, from where we get the passwords, but not for Autofill.

It's also quite pleasant to have it on handy with Passkeeper. I have a premium account from LastPass, so you can take LastPass as a browser or Yandex with Extension LastPass or immediately the MX5. You need then no longer pay 14 euros for a year subscription LastPass but have the passwords now free.

And then that too:

1.) QA already back to default
2.) When I am in Gmail it constantly reloading page

Oh, now it is again that I always find something new at MX5; I do not dare to write anything about it here in the forum.

It was said once, now MX5 starts fast, but I wait and wait ....

You really seem to be unlucky with your usage.

I don't use gmail, so can't say if there's any issues. But apart from trying the usual - clean install, ABP on/off/extensions there's not much more to offer. Check the troubleshooting thread and see if that helps.

I have clean uninstalled and have now again the official version: "V 5.0.4.3000" Do not feel like testing beta momentarily :p

But as we know, I am a plaything; For more than a day I can not keep my intention. Above all, the MX 5 and Android Marshmallow can tolerate :wink:

1 hour ago, Chantao said:

I have clean uninstalled and have now again the official version: "V 5.0.4.3000" Do not feel like testing beta momentarily :p

But as we know, I am a plaything; For more than a day I can not keep my intention. Above all, the MX 5 and Android Marshmallow can tolerate :wink:

EVEN Beta V 5.1.0.1700 is still crashing, I had to revert back to v5.0.4.3000 :(:(

Archived