Saving Image issue with V 5.1.0.1400

When I try to download a Image from Facebook or ANY other pages, it works but is not optimized as other versions.

Google and Other Pages
In pages like google it do not give you a file extention so you will have to enter it manually, if you skip that step, you will ended up in an useless file, not able to be open by any program, unless you give it a image file format (.jpg / .png / .gif ,etc)
MaxthonSnap20170613171456.png

MaxthonSnap20170613171554.png

Facebook
In facebook it will give you a code after the file extension (.jpg / .png , etc) THAT YOU NEED TO ERASE if not the file will be useless and won't not be able to be open by any program, unless you give it a image file format (.jpg / .png / .gif ,etc)

Could you make the downloads as it were on the older versions? This is a major dealbreaker for me, so I will downgrade my maxthon version save time :C 

MaxthonSnap20170613171311.png

MaxthonSnap20170613171947.png

2 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

I hope XD 

I just tried saving your images in your previous posts and they saved fine as a png. Are you sure didn't make a mistake when renaming? Although the image did have characters after the png, those characters were also followed by .png which saves correctly. 

Edit: I just tried on FB and this was NOT the case, the error is as you describe.

Edit: I'm not saying it is user friendly mind you.

png.png

Archived