mess-code title when save to favorite

I open this link: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2255293/ and see the title on page tab well ([剧场版][欢迎来到宇宙SHOW][720P-1080P][中日双语字幕]_完结动画_番剧_bilibili_哔哩哔哩).  Then I try to save it to favorite and find the title becomes mess codes ([??版][?迎?到宇宙SHOW][720P/1080P][中日??字幕]_完???_番?_bilibili_?哩?哩). The title is also ok when save it as a desktop link.

2nd experiment: I open Maxthon 4. Export favorites to a html file. Then I open MX5 and import the html file. It will also cause same mess-code title problem.

Note: That link belongs to some China website and the title is simplified chinese mixed with english. This problem only happens in MX5. MX3 and MX4 are both ok.
Note: I'm using Win7 64bit + MX 5.4.0.3000 portable.

I check the encoding, it's UTF-8. Could it because I'm Traditional-Chinese Win7? I attach a recorded video.

=======
EDIT:

I think I may find the problem: I've import this link from exported MX4 favorite html file before. As I said in my post, it creates mess code favorite item. And when I retype the link and try to save it to any other favorite folder. MX5 will see it exists (even if it's in another folder other than the folder I currently want to save to) and bring up that old favorite item's title (which is mess code, of course). I delete the old item and open that link and save to favorite again, this time the title is back to normal. So I THINK THE PROBLEM IS "WHEN MX5 IMPORT FAVORITE FILES, IT WILL CREATE THE MESS-CODE TITLES". ONCE THE MESS-CODE EXISTS IN FAVORITE FOLDER, THE SAME LINK WON'T HAVE NORMAL TITLE IN ITS WHOLE LIFE.

mess-code_favorite_title.mp4

On 8/6/2017 at 9:58 PM, scottchu.tw said:

So I THINK THE PROBLEM IS "WHEN MX5 IMPORT FAVORITE FILES, IT WILL CREATE THE MESS-CODE TITLES". ONCE THE MESS-CODE EXISTS IN FAVORITE FOLDER, THE SAME LINK WON'T HAVE NORMAL TITLE IN ITS WHOLE LIFE.

This looks about right. Once the favourite is there any attempt to update it will only affect the URL unless you manually change the title.

I tested exporting my favs with that site, and I get this in the save file:
 <DT><A HREF="http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2255293/" ADD_DATE="1497137020369" LAST_VISIT="1497137020369" LAST_MODIFIED="1497137020407" ID="84B10402-E1BB-4A0F-95A7-767732B0E144">[???][??????SHOW][720P/1080P][??????]_????_??_bilibili_????</A>
</DL><p>

Possibly related to my system settings and no Chinese language support? Or maybe MX doesn't/can't export the chinese characters properly?

Archived