×

Give a tip

v5.0.4.3000 Maxnote sidebar search problem


Recommended Posts

I was going to say language related, but noticed the first image is using english.

I'd test with a portable version and see if that has the same issue. If not, then short of re-installing I can't offer anymore.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Do you mean the search function in the sidebar? I just tried the Japanese language and can perform the search.

Or does it just not work with Russian?

If switch any language in the settings, there is no difference. Search dont work.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Apetra said:

If switch any language in the settings, there is no difference. Search dont work.

Browser language in settings should have no relation with the issue you have. I mean the content language you used in Maxnote. Can you check that there is indeed an entry which includes the keyword you searched?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Browser language in settings should have no relation with the issue you have. I mean the content language you used in Maxnote. Can you check that there is indeed an entry which includes the keyword you searched?

Aah it? This option was checked immediately, there is no difference what words and text, whatever language.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Apetra said:

Check maxthon_portable_5.0.4.2000-beta,  -   not work

maxthon_portable_5.0.4.500-beta, maxthon_portable_5.0.4.1000 - works.
 

 

This is fixed in an internal build. (Should be released soon!)

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Apetra said:

Check maxthon_portable_5.0.4.2000-beta,  -   not work

confirmed, and also confirmed on the latest public version 5.0.4.3000.

True as PHYR said, it's been fixed in the latest internal build. Thanks for reporting and please stay tuned on Maxthon release note news :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.