Facebook slowdown?

So I'm using v5.4.0.3000 and after having Facebook open for some time, it begins to be slow, especially when typing text (as posts, comments and so on) and when adding emojis or stickers.

Using Win7 64bit and the exact same extensions I've been using for the last 6 or 7 versions (where that problem did not occur)

Hi there, I tried Facebook on both Chrome and MX5 under the same internet connect, and hardly experience any difference with the displaying speed. Is it that obvious for you and affects your experience very much? If possible could you show with a gif picture to us?

Not sure what exactly you will see in such a picture.. it just loads things slowly (I checked, this is not internet connection issue).

I have another lead though - sometimes when I expand a facebook post (when there's a "see more" link at the end of a trimmed post, the browser automatically scrolls all the way up to the beginning of the page.
So I would definitely suspect that these are related.

13 hours ago, TheWhitestOfFangs said:

browser automatically scrolls all the way up to the beginning of the page.

This could be related to the mouse scroll setting in your windows settings.

Let's wait and see if others also experience this issue, currently I've no idea what's the cause, but I'll pay attention to it when I Facebook on Maxthon5. 

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

This could be related to the mouse scroll setting in your windows settings.

Let's wait and see if others also experience this issue, currently I've no idea what's the cause, but I'll pay attention to it when I Facebook on Maxthon5. 

Not sure how that is related, as this does not happen with other browsers or previous versions of Maxthon.
But maybe there's something I'm missing here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived