Twitch.tv

44 minutes ago, XysticuS said:

Hello, i have latest 5.0.4.2000 and for some reason Twitch.tv stream are not loading ads are ok unfortunatelly. Any idea how to fix it? 

thx

Works fine if you switch to Retro Mode.  Click on the lightning bolt at the end of the status bar.  That will switch to Retro Mode.

MaxthonSnap20170521161231.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Twitch is quite picky with Maxthon. Was watching something the other day no problems, today it only works in Retro, other times even that won't work. In the past a UA change fixed the problem.

Hopefully most of the problems are fixed when the new blink core is implemented... fingers crossed it's not too far away.

Twitch is undergoing changes that may affect your experience.

"Starting Monday, we’ll be improving website navigation to make it faster and easier for you to find whatever you’re looking for on Twitch. The changes will roll out to a portion of users next week and will be available to all users in the coming weeks. If you’re one of the users in our initial rollout, please share your feedback on the Twitch product forums."

twitchmore.png

17 hours ago, PHYR said:

Twitch is undergoing changes that may affect your experience.

"Starting Monday, we’ll be improving website navigation to make it faster and easier for you to find whatever you’re looking for on Twitch. The changes will roll out to a portion of users next week and will be available to all users in the coming weeks. If you’re one of the users in our initial rollout, please share your feedback on the Twitch product forums."

twitchmore.png

This changes affect at Mar 20, but the problem start yesterday.

I still have this problem until now.

7 hours ago, Rock said:

This changes affect at Mar 20, but the problem start yesterday.

I still have this problem until now.

Sorry, I don't have BTTV to try, but the update doesn't work for everyone, it is rolling out over the next few weeks.

Does it still work on other browsers?

15 hours ago, PHYR said:

Sorry, I don't have BTTV to try, but the update doesn't work for everyone, it is rolling out over the next few weeks.

Does it still work on other browsers?

I don' t use BBTV, just browse Twitch normally.

It' s no problem with other browsers Chrome, Vivaldi.

I have a problem with Twitch, too (5.0.4.2000). Video is stuck on loading. I've also tried disabling addons (Violentmonkey, FB Purity, ADBlock Plus, ImageView+ and YoutubeCenter). User agent is default. However, if i disable HTML5 Player, it works. Developers should fix HTML video playing.

On 5/25/2017 at 2:52 AM, Chick0 said:

I have a problem with Twitch, too (5.0.4.2000). Video is stuck on loading. I've also tried disabling addons (Violentmonkey, FB Purity, ADBlock Plus, ImageView+ and YoutubeCenter). User agent is default. However, if i disable HTML5 Player, it works. Developers should fix HTML video playing.

Hi there, the issue with twich.tv has been fixed in the new core version (which is still under internal test and not public to common users), but we will soon release it. Please stay tuned and thanks for your patience. 

2 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, the issue with twich.tv has been fixed in the new core version (which is still under internal test and not public to common users), but we will soon release it. Please stay tuned and thanks for your patience. 

Thanks for reply :) I'm looking forward to a new version of Maxthon.

6 minutes ago, XysticuS said:

Hah OK.  A new version of MX5 5.0.4.3000 and Twitch streams are not runnig again even with disabled HTML5.

That's not the internal version BugSir006 is referring to.  Just wait until THAT version is released.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

10 hours ago, Rock said:

Twitch cannot change to use flash player now.

This time Maxthon really ****** up...

Need new core ASAP...

I'm sure everyone would have understood "messed up".

OH, and the new core will be here soon.

5 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

You're a Moderator, why didn't you edit it?

Apparently I've moderated too much, its all I can do to edit my own posts. Because I can't and haven't been able to for some time, certainly not in this new forum.

Archived