its not currently possible to upload extension udpates

FB Purity

On 2017-5-8 at 8:11 AM, BugSir006 said:

So it could be an account issue?

@FB Purity could you provide your account and PW to the extension center so I can let our web team have a check?

sorry, but nobody should be asking for my password... is there no way to look into this or fix it without that?

heres a screenshot of my extension page, showing the update link is missing

(img deleted for security reasons)

Edited by FB Purity
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, FB Purity said:

sorry, but nobody should be asking for my password... is there no way to look into this or fix it without that?

Amen to that, how the hell did this begin anyway? Who's bright idea was this? Asking passwords??? Really??? Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Furthermore, and to let it go on...

On 5/7/2017 at 4:49 PM, 7twenty said:

Still have the update button on my management page?

Hopefully someone will reply and fix what the issue is with your account.

Hey Rob, could you help provide a screenshot with "update" button showing so I can compare yours and FB Purity's.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, FB Purity said:

sorry, but nobody should be asking for my password

And for this, I apologize.

5 hours ago, FB Purity said:

Ah right... When you said "update extension link" i thought you meant the text "update" link as shown on http://extension.maxthon.com/shared/ where it shows "View Update Delete"

Interestingly, when i went to double check that page it was also missing, but refreshing fixed it. Although I did notice that after the page reloads that link is the very last thing to load every single time.

Any errors in the console?

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hey Rob, could you help provide a screenshot with "update" button showing so I can compare yours and FB Purity's.

MaxthonSnap20170512160854.png

5 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Ah right... When you said "update extension link" i thought you meant the text "update" link as shown on http://extension.maxthon.com/shared/ where it shows "View Update Delete"

yes i had noticed the link only shows up after a minute or so previously, but this time it was not showing at all, no matter how long i waited.

strangely, the update link "replace file package" is back now, looks like it has been fixed now, thanks!

Edited by FB Purity
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

is it possible to remove the "Resolved" flag from this thread, because, as mentioned in my previous comment, the bug has come back again, and i can't update the file package for my extension, the "replace file package" link just does not show up on the FB Purity extension's admin page.

I looked at the Javascript console, and there is a JS error that could be connected to the link not showing up. I've copied and pasted the error below:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'onclick' of null
    at footer.js:88
    at footer.js:111

Edited by FB Purity

1 hour ago, FB Purity said:

is it possible to remove the "Resolved" flag from this thread,

Done.

Link still shows for me?

What browser are you using to upload to the site with? Does it happen with other browsers?

If you're using Maxthon, are you using any extensions?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...