Embedded Youtube Video not loading

Use the custom Maxthon useragent and add OPR/ to the end.

I think it may have something to do with flash being deprecated so they don't show. For whatever reason adding at least that part of an opera string allows them to be played.

• 7twenty changed the title to Embedded Youtube Video not loading
9 hours ago, Phil Marker said:

I chose Chrome and it works in every way)  

Probably the best solution. Adding the Maxthon string i don't think benefits most users anyway, and probably causes more issues than it would resolve.

9 hours ago, Phil Marker said:

When I added OPR/ to the Opera string,

You added it to the Opera UA? or added it to the Maxthon UA? Not sure what it does on the former as you would be doubling up that string. Haven't had an issue with the default Maxthon string + OPR/

On 5/1/2017 at 5:46 AM, 7twenty said:

Probably the best solution. Adding the Maxthon string i don't think benefits most users anyway, and probably causes more issues than it would resolve.

You added it to the Opera UA? or added it to the Maxthon UA? Not sure what it does on the former as you would be doubling up that string. Haven't had an issue with the default Maxthon string + OPR/

Initially, I added it to the Opera UA.   I checked my setting again, and you are right that I had added +OPR to the Maxthon string.   No issue.  Thanks again.  

Archived