MX 5.0.3.4000 address and icons bars

Hello! Being using MX4 for long time I am becoming more and more fan of MX 5 specially Maxnote. Thanks to the developers. But still some MX4 features like the download progress bar (see 1. Download progress bar in Mx4.jpg image). This small download bar was a great help in Mx4 because I had not to open all the time the download manager window to check the downloading progress.

1. Download progress bar in Mx4.jpg

1. Download progress bar in Mx4.jpg

2. I noticed that the address bar is not the same for the Guest account and Login account (2. Google search in Guest.jpg and 3. No google search in login.jpg images). Am I missing something? 

2. Google search in Guest.jpg

3. No google search in login.jpg

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Jus

The download progress icon was a nice option. Just one of the things that was dropped in the MX5 upgdate. maybe it might come back someday...

Add the search box from the View menu in main menu. Or just don't worry about it and use the address bar to do the same thing...

right;

if you're running win10 the icon of the manager is enlighten when finished; just take a look on the tasbar.

for google search just set your search engine to google if you're a fan; nowadays and since long; address bar and search bar do the same

Archived