Maxthon 4 and Windows 10 don't work together

I used to use Maxthon v4.4.8.2000 with Windows 7, but my all-in-one PC died. I got a new all-in-one PC which has Windows 10 and webpages do not appear correctly when I use Maxthon v4.4.8.2000. I would use Maxthon 5, but it is, em, not very good. How have you become so bad at making web-browsers Maxthon?

what kind of trouble? can you add the site names.

have you try to search in previous threads for similar stuff

have you tried settings changes, i've you tried to disable adblock or other addons; flash and so on.

before you accuse a browser you need to know how the things works, how does a browser display the sites data and the difference between browsers engines.

how are the webpages built. And finally you will understand.

Hi,  I retried Maxthon 5 and enjoyed it as most of the changes,  that is until I tried to save a page and realised that saving bookmarks was the same.  This function is of no use to me,  but thanks for v4.4.8.2000. It was great until then,  but Maxthon 5 has finished my love affair Maxthon. 

It was good while it lasted, but I am having an affair with UC browser. 

5 minutes ago, dagoz said:

Hi,  I retried Maxthon 5 and enjoyed most of the changes,  that is until I tried to save a page and realised that saving bookmarks was the same.  This function is of no use to me,  but thanks for v4.4.8.2000. It was great until then,  but Maxthon 5 has finished my love affair with Maxthon. 

It was good while it lasted, but I am having an affair with UC browser. 

Archived