I want to retro mode, reset maxthon will reset itself and return to the desktop

I am using the latest version of Maxthon 4.9.4.3000.

http://www.sinemalar.com such as how the retro models have entered the site. 

Now when I want to enter this page maxthon will reset itself and return to the desktop. If the page turns on I will do ultra-mode, but I can not reset it. For Google Crome is fine. In the old days there was no problem, but I think that this latest version of Maxthon does not want us to use retro mode.

I chose to use the ultra-mode continuously in settings. I have not tried various options to customize the User Identifier string, which was improved from the settings.

Thank you for your help.

Maxthon 5.0.3.2000 has no problems displaying that site in either mode. Are there any reasons you are still using M4.9?

What part of the site is giving you problems? Is it with video or just that M4.9 crashes when trying retro mode? Why do you want to use retro mode? What happens if you turn of "always use ultra mode"?

This site is not a video site. When I try to open the site, maxthon is reset. I can not go into Ultra mode. If the page opens, I will be operating ultra mode. So there is no time to select the ultra-mode button immediately reset.
I do not use Maxthon 5 because I do not like it. I think Maxthon 4.xx is better.

Piease help me 

Archived