Wow maxthon Snap is amazing

I've tried a have of similar tools so far but maxthon's implementation is just so amazing. It has some kind of black magic application context detection. I can hover over the task bar and it will "focus" on it, i can hover a text box inside a window and it can take a snapshot of just that textbox with one click, i can hover over over an application window and it will be able to just take a snapshot of the application window. It is just so amazing!

Unfortunately it does not work for some applications, and need to have maxthon open for it to work but it what it can do is absolutely amazing!

Thank you maxthon team for maxing such an Amazing tool!. This is one of the reasons why i love this browser so much!

7 minutes ago, 30370376 said:

I've tried a have of similar tools so far but maxthon's implementation is just so amazing. It has some kind of black magic application context detection. I can hover over the task bar and it will "focus" on it, i can hover a text box inside a window and it can take a snapshot of just that textbox with one click, i can hover over over an application window and it will be able to just take a snapshot of the application window. It is just so amazing!

Unfortunately it does not work for some applications, and need to have maxthon open for it to work but it what it can do is absolutely amazing!

Thank you maxthon team for maxing such an Amazing tool!. This is one of the reasons why i love this browser so much!

Just out of curiosity, what applications are giving you issues? When I do have issues, I take a snap of a screen capture.

Archived