Only Run One Instance

I think I am just overlooking it, but where is the setting to run only one instance? I have it set to close to system tray and also to open to last session.  Somehow I opened two instances of the browser and now every time I start it up I end up with 2 windows.  I had to change it to not close to system tray and close them, then change it back just to get rid of the extra window.  Sorry if I am just oblivious but could someone point me to the setting?

On 3/26/2017 at 11:39 AM, 7twenty said:

Seems that option may have been dropped for the time being.

Will hopefully be back at some stage.

and for the current latest version, we can also select a favorited site and "open in new window"

On 3/25/2017 at 6:08 AM, klear6 said:

I think I am just overlooking it, but where is the setting to run only one instance? I have it set to close to system tray and also to open to last session.  Somehow I opened two instances of the browser and now every time I start it up I end up with 2 windows.  I had to change it to not close to system tray and close them, then change it back just to get rid of the extra window.  Sorry if I am just oblivious but could someone point me to the setting?

as far as I know, there is not such a setting/option, but it seems that use you own method, you can also get it solved in the end. 

Archived