Browser tab reloading on a loop and then crashing

Just today I noticed that my browser was reloading on a loop and then finally crashing when I was using a gaming community site (NOT to play games) I use daily. I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me.

Thanks!

I hope this bug gets fixed soon :)

crash Maxthon.png

P.s, when I click on "switch engine" (from ultra to retro) it loads the page without crashing BUT I cannot click on anything on the page. or it loads super slowly and then the text on the page is all messed up on top of other text.

EDIT: My browser crashed by itself altogether and now the site is loading properly... Let's see if it's fixed :)

IF it starts up again, I will edit this post again with more info.

38 minutes ago, PHYR said:

Pretty simple to add version number, OS and maybe a link to the game otherwise how exactly are wee supposed to help you?

I sent a troubleshoot and it *has* the version number. 

I clearly stated that it is a *gaming website* not a place where you can actually play games. but.... forget it. I fixed it myself.

On 3/26/2017 at 9:27 AM, SueKrueger13 said:

I sent a troubleshoot and it *has* the version number. 

then, I'm pretty sure our customer support team has contacted you :)

On 3/26/2017 at 9:27 AM, SueKrueger13 said:

I fixed it myself.

but still really glad to hear this, and it will be highly appreciated if you can share your solution here :bouquet:

On 27/03/2017 at 1:41 AM, BugSir006 said:

then, I'm pretty sure our customer support team has contacted you :)

but still really glad to hear this, and it will be highly appreciated if you can share your solution here :bouquet:

They didn't contact me until yesterday and what they told me to do (change cache) I had already done. Didn't exactly help nor change anything, and I can't imagine why it would. (I tested both cache versions as I mentioned on the original post. Didn't help whatsoever at all).

As for fixing, I mentioned on the original post that the browser itself crashed. Restarting it fixed it.

So the solution; restart your browser.

Pretty simple fix.

Archived