restore session

badnick

56 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi badnick,

Sorry don't quite understand your request, but I think the current "last session" part works as you said.

Like here, I set "open last session on startup", so I saw the tabs last time when I exit the browser and didn't close. 

QQ截图20170222141714.png

QQ截图20170222141655.png

Hi! It's not about this. I want to not loading all tabs (from background) just only last active tab when restoring session. That's mean less RAM/CPU usage and quick start for Maxthon. You do not need almost never for all restored tab instantly, but you need for restore last session. Only when you need to see other tab from restored session just click on it and only then is properly loaded. This option is implemented in a lot of other browsers and is a main option. I like Maxthon but it could be improved with such as basic options.

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, the tabs will not open automatically unless you click "open all" here, so it won't affect the startup speed and CPU usage. BTW, which version are you using?2.png

Not in this mode. In Firefox or others, all tabs are figured in window on restored session but only the last active tab is properly loaded. The rest of the (backround) tabs have only the URL preloaded , not the content. It's like you said here, when push "open all " button, the entire window with all tabs are open but only the last active tab is full loaded, for the tabs from backround is only the URL figured but their content are not loaded, only just if you click on them.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I understand now, so you suggesting that it will save CPU if the browser just loads the active page after clicking "open all", and leave other tabs only URLs. Only load the others when user activates it?

Yes, that's correct. In this way you save CPU usage especially on startup but also when browsing because  a complete loaded page consume some CPU when is in idle status. But you save also a lot of RAM memory. In these days  for a restored session is usually to have tens or over a hundred tabs, but you don't need for all these tabs immediately. And it is possible to not need for all untill the end of session.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I understand now, so you suggesting that it will save CPU if the browser just loads the active page after clicking "open all", and leave other tabs only URLs. Only load the others when user activates it?

And when you close the session, the browser should keep in mind all tabs(URL's) even they were not activated, for the next session.

Archived